·
Registered
1,643 Posts
LMAO at the School Bus.:smt082

·
Registered
14,482 Posts
I liked the helicopter man on the scooter at the end...hope he is O-K

I was in DC and saw a two drug dealers in an S10 make a left right in front of a crackhead on a bicycle doing about 25 the guys face left an imprint in the drivers door ( you could actually make out the eye brows and chin ) the guys got out helped the crack head to his feet gave him about $300 in 20s and a handfull of rocks and the crackhead smiled through his bloody lips said something to the effect of my nigga, and was on his way, walking with a limp and no bike happy as could be :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,447 Posts
If you guys want to run red lights, come to Missouri. The supreme court feels your right to face your accuser is more important than fining those in violation of red light photo enforcement.

It's not like there is a problem with red light runners in Missouri..... only 8,000 plus red light violations in the first year of photo enforcement.

·
All juice no seed
1,000 Posts
Good Video to show my older kids that walk to school.

They tend to think the cars Will stop because the light is Red.

This is clearly not the case.

·
All juice no seed
1,000 Posts
If you guys want to run red lights, come to Missouri. The supreme court feels your right to face your accuser is more important than fining those in violation of red light photo enforcement.

It's not like there is a problem with red light runners in Missouri..... only 8,000 plus red light violations in the first year of it's inception.
I got a red light ticket, infact the photo clearly shows me avoiding a collision with a vehicle that came out of the parking lot and forced me 2 lanes over subsequently running the red.

I think I have a case... :cool:

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,447 Posts
I got a red light ticket, infact the photo clearly shows me avoiding a collision with a vehicle that came out of the parking lot and forced me 2 lanes over subsequently running the red.

I think I have a case... :cool:
I bet a court administration hearing could reasonably come to that conclusion without putting burden on the court system by using a Judge ;)

·
All juice no seed
1,000 Posts
I bet a court administration hearing could reasonably come to that conclusion without putting burden on the court system by using a Judge ;)
I bet they can't and would not / could not drop the charges....

I have to go before the court and plead my case.

RealCute:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
3 second rule here when in the either the daily heap or the hot rod. Light goes green 1 2 3 go. Saved my ass many times even in this shithole tiny town!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts