Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now my F2 just took a shit.only thing that strikes me for this one is im only spinning this bitch to 60k... O well..

Long story short what are you guys paying in repair bills to get them fixed???

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Is the F2 a newer unit? Are most of these failures from procharger's ones that were recently built? Past 1 or 2 years?

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Mine has been there for 9 days, I called to check on it and they have not even opened the box according to them.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
guessing because there so backed up. you have a idea on repair cost?
Nope, but if it's ridiculous I'm going to have them mail it back and I will put both broken pro chargers on a table for everyone to see every race I go to.. I will not waist good money at a bad investment..

One would think that they would at least open the box look and see what's broken so they can get a hold of me and get parts coming :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
Nope, but if it's ridiculous I'm going to have them mail it back and I will put both broken pro chargers on a table for everyone to see every race I go to.. I will not waist good money at a bad investment..

One would think that they would at least open the box look and see what's broken so they can get a hold of me and get parts coming :rolleyes:
What's a broken charger cost these days ? F3-135?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I always wanted to build a bbc with an F2 for street/track use. After the last few months, not sure I want to do that...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts