Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
The birds will be here soon to tell you that Chihuahua's are more aggressive and hot dogs are the real hidden killers!

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
A grandmother should never own one ! ...... they don't possess the badassness required to control it .... just another case of "bad owner" and the media just fuel's the fire . :smt064

·
Super Moderator
46,516 Posts
The daughter with the old "we have not had any problems with the dogs, until today" line.

And now your mother is dead.

·
Super Moderator
46,516 Posts
A grandmother should never own one ! ......
She didn't,...her daughter and grand kid just moved in with her,...and their two pit bulls.

·
Registered
784 Posts
The daughter with the old "we have not had any problems with the dogs, until today" line.

And now your mother is dead.
X2... You hear it all the time with these attacks.

·
Registered
17,775 Posts
Where are the usual suspects with the usual excuses?

·
Super Moderator
46,516 Posts
Where are the usual suspects with the usual excuses?
It's always,..."any dog is capable of attacking, or snapping for no apparent reason",.....or "it's all in how the dog was raised and trained".

I agree with both,....but most breeds don't have the immense clamping power a pit has, and most bite and retreat,....they don't usually attack till the victim is dead.

And before anyone comes up with the exceptions, and examples of other breed dog attacks,...that's why I used the words "most" and "usually".

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I can come up with far more "attack" stories per capita by black people. Does that mean they are all bad and should be exterminated?

·
Super Moderator
46,516 Posts
I can come up with far more "attack" stories per capita by black people. Does that mean they are all bad and should be exterminated?
You need a little work at analogies,...you realize that right?

Having a pet is a choice made by people and can be controlled,....and there are safer choices in my eyes. The victims usually have no choice when attacked.

People of all races and colors, have a choice to commit crimes or not,...that can't be controlled.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
3rd fatal attack this year in southwest Ohio. Very sad deal.

·
Jesus Built My Hotrod.
3,975 Posts
Actually... even though you folks won't believe me, I personally know that family and the dog was a Presa Canario/ pit bull cross. Presa's are just as known for attacking people, they just aren't common. The woman's name is Cindy Stepp, she grew up with my father and her parents and brother still live two doors from my grandmother's house. It's especially sad because their father, Russ, passed away at 94 on July 24th.
It's very sad, she was a very nice person and her brother has been a good friend of my dad's for decades. Unfortunately I know 100% that not all the facts are being given.
Now have fun with your thread.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
LOL @ Thread......more drama from the naive.

Sucks to see a human life get taken, but none of us were there to see if the dog was hit or beaten first and retaliated in defense. That's the difference between a human VS human, and Dog VS human......humans get a court date and a chance at defense.

Dogs get automatically blamed ....win or lose and put to death.
Even if a dog takes out a burglar......9 times out of 10, the police will take the dog.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Oh forgot...
.....as for the black girl at the end, more then likely a fighting dog not socialized that attacked her.

I would bet money on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts