Discussion Starter #1
13.5:1 377
Aluminum profiler 210 with work
5500 conv in th350
4:88's 29.5 tire
Runs on alcohol
1/4mile
Truck is around 28-3000 lbs

The cam I have in the truck I don't have all the specs, it was a refrains from a local engine shop that built lots of roundy round motors. I had a huge nitrous cam that would work in my engine and he swapped it out for me.
I believe it was a [email protected] or .630 on both. Truck just didn't seem to pull pass 7, and would big in between shifts.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I meant to say I CAN'T recommend a cam.

New Gen are a good bunch but I have a buddy that has one of their cams that in my opinion, under performs. Funny thing is they won't even give my buddy the specs...."top secret". Not bashing them in any way, they are fairly well respected with the roundy rounds.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
13.5:1 377
Aluminum profiler 210 with work
5500 conv in th350
4:88's 29.5 tire
Runs on alcohol
1/4mile
Truck is around 28-3000 lbs

The cam I have in the truck I don't have all the specs, it was a refrains from a local engine shop that built lots of roundy round motors. I had a huge nitrous cam that would work in my engine and he swapped it out for me.
I believe it was a [email protected] or .630 on both. Truck just didn't seem to pull pass 7, and would big in between shifts.
Have you go the flow numbers from the work? Is this a 4.155 x 348 stroke engine or a 4.00 x 3.75" stroke engine? Where do you want to shift the engine?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant to say I CAN'T recommend a cam.

New Gen are a good bunch but I have a buddy that has one of their cams that in my opinion, under performs. Funny thing is they won't even give my buddy the specs...."top secret". Not bashing them in any way, they are fairly well respected with the roundy rounds.
I don't have the complete specs neither.
What car is your buddies?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you go the flow numbers from the work? Is this a 4.155 x 348 stroke engine or a 4.00 x 3.75" stroke engine? Where do you want to shift the engine?
It is a 60 over 400 block, 6" rods 350 crank. I'm thinking to shift around 68

1 - 14 of 14 Posts