Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38,357 Posts
Might not have anything to do with being Muslim - and everything to do with being nothing but a cowardly street thug who got a thrill out of beating a defenseless woman to death. Still, I look for our two gifts that keep on giving, Representative Omar and Tlaib, to pin this one on Trump or at the very least, white privilege. And to petition CAIR to defend him pro bono.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Looks pretty much, no doubt, I'm really, really sure, a greasy fucking ******. Can't say I give a shit what the critter claims as his faith. Needs to die slowly, really slowly. Nothing new about ***** taking on the label of 'Muzzie' to fool them selves that they're in a better place, and closer to being human, sort of. It's not working obviously.

·
Registered
24,723 Posts
I would bet money, the attack has more to do with the fuckers DNA than his religion of preference.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Lots of people from cali coming into GA now. Wonder how long before they vote GA into the same putrid shit pile they came from.

In other news, worthless ***** kills *******. Sources say mohammad takes credit for the attack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts