Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Protest was filed by many members to have JG banned from posting for (2) years......... it was denied and decided he missed his calling as a trial attorney for mass murders :smt082

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
2 years....could be the temporary insanity plea.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
a Protest was filed by many members to have JG banned from posting for (2) years......... it was denied and decided he missed his calling as a trial attorney for mass murders :smt082
I thought he full filled his calling? Keeping Petty's cock and balls clean enough to eat off of.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
I thought he full filled his calling? Keeping Petty's cock and balls clean enough to eat off of.
and after all that Petty has no love and wont tune his car. LMAO

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That guy is clearly too stupid to be a trial lawyer. Apparently the only thing the guy has ever learned is to NEVER SHUT UP.......EVER....NO MATTER WHAT.

He's clearly gifted though, because even though he's a nobody, and there's no way anyone should ever care one bit about his posts, his posts still manage to make people mad. That's got to be a gift. How can a guy who so obviously doesn't know shit still manage to irritate people, just by posting on the Internet? Not sure how he does it, but it must be some kind of rare skill :)

Congrats JG! You're special! Keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
That guy is clearly too stupid to be a trial lawyer. Apparently the only thing the guy has ever learned is to NEVER SHUT UP.......EVER....NO MATTER WHAT.

He's clearly gifted though, because even though he's a nobody, and there's no way anyone should ever care one bit about his posts, his posts still manage to make people mad. That's got to be a gift. How can a guy who so obviously doesn't know shit still manage to irritate people, just by posting on the Internet? Not sure how he does it, but it must be some kind of rare skill :)

X1000

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
That is not nice.

Steve has been nothing but cordial with me. It was a business decision, i fully understand.
This has to do with you're not being a Proline customer then ? From the posts earlier in another thread I thought it was about the public perception that you're an asshole.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts

LOL Great post!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts