Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This set up is pretty tight packaging. I still have to get 2 down pipes (in and merged together with a v band somewhere so they can go in and out), 2 charge pipes (merged together, maybe with a v band as well), 2 wastegates, 2 dump tubes, all in this little space. Build upper and lower water necks, and manage to get oil feed and returns in there off the heat.
I will update as I progress.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/erroltps/twinscollect
or.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
This set up is pretty tight packaging. I still have to get 2 down pipes (in and merged together with a v band somewhere so they can go in and out), 2 charge pipes (merged together, maybe with a v band as well), 2 wastegates, 2 dump tubes, all in this little space. Build upper and lower water necks, and manage to get oil feed and returns in there off the heat.
I will update as I progress.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/erroltps/twinscollect
or.jpg

2jz no shit.... sorry i had too

·
Registered
891 Posts
Badass errol!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to pass it off as two Geo Metro motors linked together. It will make about the same power as 20 Geo motors together.
2jz no shit.... sorry i had too

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you.
These headers are 11 gauge. I use 11 gauge or 16 gauge depending on the use and application. The wastegate dump tubes in this case for example will be 16 gauge.
Looks great. What wall thickness do you use on these? Also what size turbos? I like the valve cover vents!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts