Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got to thank the people that make it possible for me to drive and compete at this level.
Jamie Jordan; partner, co-owner. Drives the car for the first 200 feet and gives me someone to blame when I miss the setup.
Terry Samakow; THE BADDEST ENGINE BUILDER ON THE PLANET!! Also a wealth of knowledge that is worth his weight in gold.
Our Crew; Tim Thomas, Joe Echino, Ronnie Joroe, Eddie Sigman. We could not do this without help!
Fans and Haters; Wouldn't be on the bullet without them!
Nicole79; J&J Racing's Offical Photographer, and #1 Groupie
Seriously. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Great job, When you going to stop being the bridesmade!

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
I have got to thank the people that make it possible for me to drive and compete at this level.
Jamie Jordan; partner, co-owner. Drives the car for the first 200 feet and gives me someone to blame when I miss the setup.
Terry Samakow; THE BADDEST ENGINE BUILDER ON THE PLANET!! Also a wealth of knowledge that is worth his weight in gold.
Our Crew; Tim Thomas, Joe Echino, Ronnie Joroe, Eddie Sigman. We could not do this without help!
Fans and Haters; Wouldn't be on the bullet without them!
Nicole79; J&J Racing's Offical Photographer, and #1 Groupie
Seriously. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
HAHA..... that's phuckin GREAT. Now all I need is my shirt, lol. :p

Seriously, it's great being a part of the group. Such a great bunch of guys.... Francis and Jamie are some of the nicest people and racers..... and even provide entertainment by bringing Downey. lol. (Inside Joke), lol.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Congrats. We had a great time hanging out this weekend!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts