1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Thieves phuckin suck! So many of these cars being stolen.......they must be going overseas.......phuckers!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
fucking assholes..

its sucks that there stealing some ones car period but its even worse that there stealing history..its fucking b.s its not like them sort of cars will ever be made again and well we all know the parts are pretty much not out there to redo them if shit goes missing on them.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.columbian.com/news/local...-thieves-also-got-million-dollar-race-car.cfm

This car is very unique. It is not a standard lightweight Galaxie but a hand built piece that Mr. Bonner put together in 1963. It even had aluminum brake drums which was pretty trick in '63. Phil Bonner is a good friend and my racing hero. I hate to see this piece of history disapear. I don't know the current owners but I'll do what I can to help them get it back.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Good deal...........................justice (wink wink) still needs to be served!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.