Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
HUH?

"The engine is now running on 92-octane because if we left in the tank the 116 octane gas it will star rusting all the gas line and the inside the engine."

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Special metal thing!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
id buy it but its not set up for curb-feelers or a footprint gas pedal. it would be worth it if it had that.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
It does have a 5k trailer!!!!

And what the fuck is going on with that upper rad hose???===custom 3 piece deal i see

·
Asphalt Cowboy
3,829 Posts
"I was told The trucks can do on the Dyno a 1000hp and the engine outside the body do 1200hp, and also the truck have special transmission that use gas pressure to change the gear from park. The trucks have special metal cage and 2 big racing drag"

So my truck makes like 400 inside my body but will make 600 without it? what the fuck? has a special tranny and a special metal cage, This truck is SPECIAL :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
"I was told The trucks can do on the Dyno a 1000hp and the engine outside the body do 1200hp, and also the truck have special transmission that use gas pressure to change the gear from park. The trucks have special metal cage and 2 big racing drag"

So my truck makes like 400 inside my body but will make 600 without it? what the fuck? has a special tranny and a special metal cage, This truck is SPECIAL :p
maybe chassis dyno to engine dyno lol maybe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts