Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bo Has a Enderle Injector Listed in the Engine Section of the Classifieds,I Contacted Him.He accepted the 850.00 + 25.00 for Shipping,this was Sat.the 15th.I Told Him His $$ would go out Today(I was Not Aware Todays a Holiday)But His $$ was Dropped,@ the P/Office.
I get a email from him about 45 min.ago that says?
Sorry I SOLD the Enderle Injector,@ a Swapmeet.
So I Guess its Just another Case of O'Well (I'll Do what the FUCK Ever I want?
Well I SURE HOPE that YOU NEVER WANT TO SELL ANOTHER FUCKING PART!

YOUR a FUCKING SCUMBAG,Peice of SEWER SHIT!
And I FULLY Beleive Hes REALATED to MIKE TAYLOR!
Heres his FULL INFO,so NOT 1 Other GOOD BUYER SELLER Has to DEAL with SHIT Like THIS!!!

JAMES (BO) HARRIS
2525 Smoketree Ave.North
Lake Havasu City,AZ 86403

Well BO,You Stepped IN SOME Shit that WONT WIPE OFF EASY,THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!
Greg :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
so you went to the post office and got a postal money order and sent it to me today even tho the post office is closed . sorry i don't know who mike taylor is and if anyone wants to take your word and not buy something from me on yellow bullit thats fine with me.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
As far as a Postal M.Order.Sat.That was what I told you i would send?Not knowing today was a Holiday,I put a Check in the Envelope and Dropped it in the BOX.I put a Note in saying that,I was SORRY about the Check,but when it Clears send the Parts.The ONLY Reason that was done,is I know I have to be on the Road Early and Just wanted You to get your $$ ASAP?
THIS Could have ALL Been AVOIDED!
If You had any COMMEN DESENTCEY,and called me Yesterday and Explained that YOU ARE A SCUMBAG and SOLD the PARTS That We BOTH AGREED For me to Purchase From you,but you Did NOT Worry about that!Your the Kind of GUY that PEOPLE NEED to be AWARE of!!
AND I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS POST!

As far as Anyone TAKING My WORD?Well Lets See if ANYONE SPEAKS UP?

YOU FUCKING ASSWIPES NEED TO BE STOPPED,and THIS is 1 of the WAYS I cand HELP!!!

LATER
G

·
Registered
41 Posts
whatever like i said if people don't want to buy something from me over this so called bad deal then thats up to them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have bought a ton of stuff from Bo and every deal has been good, everything is always as described. As far as I am concerned money talks and the first to put it in my hand gets the goods.
What if he waited and you flaked and the cash in hand customer was long gone because Bo told him your word was good? you know like agreeing to send a postal money order but then sending a check instead? just my opinion, bird in the hand is worth a 1000 on the internet.

I will continue to deal with Bo and if anyone wants a reference for him you can count me in..

·
Registered
922 Posts
I live in Lake Havasu, Its a pretty small town. If anyone needs anything handleded I would be glad to do so. For a small fee of course:)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well he backed out on a written agrement
and you think that justifies you offering to "handle" someone for a price over something so trivial? the money was supposed to go out on saturday in the agreed form of a postal money order but instead it went out on monday in the form of a check, so who is the one that didn't live up to the agreement?

since you say you live in Havasu you might want to take a moment a read up on the Castle law in the state of Arizona before you offer to "handle" someone and follow thru with actually showing up at their house with bad intensions

it sucks to want something and have it sold on you but in my opinion if the buyer really wanted it he would have acted on it saturday and emailed the seller the money order number or like I do email a copy of the money order to show the seller that he isn't getting jerked around.

·
Registered
922 Posts
what is it you plan on doing ? are you threatening me ?????
i own this person nothing he is ranting about not getting his way like a little kid -2lane's pm

·
Registered
922 Posts
As you know, you made an agreement. You backed out. If the original buyer cannot find the same item for the same price, you have to pay him the difference. It is the law. Call a lawyer and ask. The law protects the buyer. Did I directly threaten you? No. Do I plan on incriminating myself via the internet? No.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i know your uncle larry i will go by his shop tomorrow and have a talk with him about this.

As you know, you made an agreement. You backed out. If the original buyer cannot find the same item for the same price, you have to pay him the difference. It is the law. Call a lawyer and ask. The law protects the buyer. Did I directly threaten you? No. Do I plan on incriminating myself via the internet? No.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am very aware of what AZ law is. The Item was sold before any mailed payment had an opportunity to reach him. I ran all of this by a lawyer friend of mine and he agrees that I am correct. I am not going to get into a PM war with some dishonest idiot. Do the right thing and refund the buyer the difference.

·
Registered
41 Posts
are you stupid ?? the defference of what ? i owe him nothing and all of this is none of your business so have a nice day.
I am very aware of what AZ law is. The Item was sold before any mailed payment had an opportunity to reach him. I ran all of this by a lawyer friend of mine and he agrees that I am correct. I am not going to get into a PM war with some dishonest idiot. Do the right thing and refund the buyer the difference.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Do you really think that threatening to talk to any of my family members is going to do anything? If you do what you said, I will file charges against you for harassment. There were no threats made. If you have a problem with me, then so be it. If you feel that you need to take some type of action with me, then do so. If you involve any of my family I will take legal action.

·
Registered
572 Posts
no signature, no legal document, no way in hell will any lawyer take that case...at the most and by a long shot all the buyer is owed is the price of a stamp and an envelope.

·
Registered
41 Posts
harassment?? you are the one harasing me and talking about coming to my house over something that has nothing to do with you now you want to start talking about legal ??? maybe i should just go to the P/D now and let them know about it with all the things going on in the world right now i'm sure they will take the time to figer out what it is you are insinuating.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Go ahead and go to the Police Department, but first you should show me where I ever threatened to come to your house. You are the only one here who has threatened any action.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts