Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rottweiler teenager... We had 3 very nice Rose Bushes, inside the fenced in pool area... Had... She's eaten everyone of them down to a NUB.. Thorns and all.. And I haven't seen her Bleed yet.. Now, I cant leave her in there, unsupervised, because she started on the Gardenia bushes.... Does she need some Green Veggies? WTF?

·
Regulator
35,781 Posts
when a dog eats grass ,bushs,etc most times means dog is sick take her to a vet unless it has always done shit like that!

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
My dog has always ate grass(pitbull) she would probably eat those types of bushes as well if I had them and left her alone with them. My thoughts are its just a dog being a dog, only with a slightly stranger appetite:p

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
My brothers rotty ate wild mushrooms 3 nights ago died today. We can't believe it. Mushrooms ruined her liver. Rip Miya.

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
i agree with the other newbie here,time for the dog to go.you may not like the answer but your the one bitchin here.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i agree with the other newbie here,time for the dog to go.you may not like the answer but your the one bitchin here.
Nobody's Bitchin here, Bitch... Lookin for tips....
You too, can GO PHUCK YOURSELF..... NEWBIE..
Who left the Gate open???

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
The MAIN DOG in charge :p

Aa Mahi mentioned Raja used to EAT every F'Ing Plant in the yard.....When we left her alone back there for long periods of time.

Nobody's Bitchin here, Bitch... Lookin for tips....
You too, can GO PHUCK YOURSELF..... NEWBIE..
Who left the Gate open???

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
if you left the fuckin gate open,maybe the bush eatin dog would run away & solve this huge problem of yours.

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
wait for it,,,,

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
wait for it,,,,,,,,,

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
DOUCHEBAG