Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
let me be the first to say go blow yourself!!!

lol

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Don't be so bitter with your ONE mile commute. Cross the bridge and drive in New Jersey - then come back and tell me how you feel. :) I can't wait to get back to the other side of the bridge on days like today!
It pains me to watch my wife have to shovel and clean off the cars in this weather while I am inside getting ready.

Truly bothers me she has to do all that work........

Holy crap i couldnt even type that with a straight face!!!!

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
It pains me to watch my wife have to shovel and clean off the cars in this weather while I am inside getting ready.

Truly bothers me she has to do all that work........
Holy crap i couldnt even type that with a straight face!!!!
Harry, what time do you want me to come over to weld that motorhome frame? Today seems like a good day.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Harry, what time do you want me to come over to weld that motorhome frame? Today seems like a good day.
Anytime your ready buddy--i will watch from the window like i watch Jackie shovel!!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
George, how long is the typical work commute out there in "Sunnyville"?

Is is true you can't work on your car in your own driveway?

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too bad your state is going Bankrupt....
All the states are going bankrupt, only you don't know it. But the sun God does not care, he just keeps on giving us nice weather.

You guys (especially the jealous guys that are not living in California and are freezing their asses off) keep talking about California and it's monumental debt. Here's the important thing to remember, from my perspective. California may be in debt but I'm not. California may be going broke but I'm not. Want me to tell you how much time I spend worrying about California's debt? Not one single nanosecond. I'll let the non-Californians worry about it, it means nothing to me. I also do not worry about brush fires, mud slides or the illegals. I'm not effected by any of them.

Earthquakes may came and they may go. In my lifetime out here I've gone through maybe a thousand of them, never got a scratch, never broke a dish, never suffered the least bit of damage. I have a better chance of being eaten by a shark in downtown St. Louis than being killed or injured in an earthquake. Since I was born (1939), California has had 9 earthquakes measuring 6.6 magnitude or higher. The total earthquake deaths throughout the state since 1939 are 211 people. More people have died back east this winter from "winter related" deaths than have died in all the earthquakes in California over the last 71 years.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
George,whats a decent house in a good neighborhood go for on the left coast.
It may depend on your defintion of "decent", but I see nice homes in nice neighborhoods, with three bedrooms and a double garage and a yard going for $400K (and up). The home "values" have dropped drastically over the last several years, long before the present recession kicked in. My ex-wife sold the place I gave her, the place we were living in in Irvine (4 bedrooms, big dining room, a sun room, etc.) for $840K, and I see it's on the market today for under $400K.

·
Registered
199 Posts
george, we are having a heat wave here in indiana its 22 now, supposed to get up to 40 saturday, i rode my old snowmobile yesturday we only have 5 inches of snow, good luck odie,:-KFCD

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
George, how long is the typical work commute out there in "Sunnyville"?

Is is true you can't work on your car in your own driveway?

My commute is 53 miles with the windows rolled down. Can't work on your car in the driveway? Geez. Where does this stuff come from? 79 today btw.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts