Yellow Bullet Forums banner

541 - 550 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
does anyone know if these batteries can be brought back from a full discharge or must they be replaced if this happens? left the battery cut off on like an idiot and now the charger just blinks fast but never starts the charging process.

·
Registered
203 Posts
does anyone know if these batteries can be brought back from a full discharge or must they be replaced if this happens? left the battery cut off on like an idiot and now the charger just blinks fast but never starts the charging process.
Hello,

Yes, the battery can be lit off again. Hook up a regular(lead acid) battery charger to the GO Lithium battery for 15 seconds then remove and put on the GO Lithium charger. It should take a charge and be fine.
What's occurring when the battery drains down is a cell, or cells, go into reverse polarity. When you hook up the GO Lithium charger it thinks you have the cables hooked up backward and the charger wont turn on. After energizing the cells with a standard battery charger the polarity will flip and then take a charge.
If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 800-393-9951.

Thank you,
Doug

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
^^^^^ this is why I will never buy a battery from someone else the customer service is Second to none Doug has always been a great help .

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello Yellowbullet,

GO Lithium will be running our annual end of year sale on our single and dual battery packages.
The sale starts Monday 12/23 and continues until Wednesday 1/1/20...

Save $50.00 on our single Battery/Charger package.
Save $100.00 on the dual battery/single charger package.

You can purchase directly through our website www.golithium.com or give us a call @800-393-9951

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Doug

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
5,913 Posts
Im curious how these would hold up in a dirt super late model? I wont have a ton of time to charge when at the track. Sometimes turn aroubds can be 5 mins and back on track. Not to mention a rough track is hard on equipment.

My car runs a msd box, a digital tech, line lock (to shut off right front brake) and 3 electronic stepper motor gauges and may add a few more.

Longer races can last a good while with cations and stuff. Thats my main concern.. id rather not run 2 batteries

·
Registered
203 Posts
Im curious how these would hold up in a dirt super late model? I wont have a ton of time to charge when at the track. Sometimes turn aroubds can be 5 mins and back on track. Not to mention a rough track is hard on equipment.

My car runs a msd box, a digital tech, line lock (to shut off right front brake) and 3 electronic stepper motor gauges and may add a few more.

Longer races can last a good while with cations and stuff. Thats my main concern.. id rather not run 2 batteries
Hello,
Thank you for the interest in our battery.
We have had had great success in Drag Racing as well as Dirt Late Model racing including three Lucas Oil Championships. Bloomquist in 2016 and Davenport in 2018 and 2019. Dirt Late Model teams run two batteries for redundancy not to increase their reserve power. They add an A/B switch in case of any electrical issues and have two separate systems. We tested a single battery to 350 laps and 50 re-starts on one charge so you will not have any issues in 100 lap features.

Thank you,
Doug

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Hello Yellowbullet,

GO Lithium will be running our annual end of year sale on our single and dual battery packages.
The sale starts Monday 12/23 and continues until Wednesday 1/1/20...

Save $50.00 on our single Battery/Charger package.
Save $100.00 on the dual battery/single charger package.

You can purchase directly through our website www.golithium.com or give us a call @800-393-9951

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Doug
Well crap.. was waiting for this! Missed it.. How about continuing it an extra week? 🙏🏻

541 - 550 of 550 Posts