Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42,758 Posts
I saw that. Some sort of bottle was seen in her car but it could have been anything. Hospitalized in critical condition with burns...not good. I've been burned third-degree but it was a very small area and let me tell you what - just that little spot produced some of the worst pain ever. I don't know much about Heche other than she was DeGeneres' sweetie for about 4 years.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that. Some sort of bottle was seen in her car but it could have been anything. Hospitalized in critical condition with burns...not good. I've been burned third-degree but it was a very small area and let me tell you what - just that little spot produced some of the worst pain ever. I don't know much about Heche other than she was DeGeneres' sweetie for about 4 years.
Been burned bad and it's NO fun...they say they can't test her for alcohol because she's currently incubated.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
they can test her blood so I don't buy the can't test her BS. That or hair since they can test for drugs and alcohol in your hair or so they claim.

·
Registered
13,929 Posts
Was cute back in the day, but she's starting to look like an ol' catcher's mitt.

Reactions: Gasser 57

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
they can test her blood so I don't buy the can't test her BS. That or hair since they can test for drugs and alcohol in your hair or so they claim.
Exactly, they know if she was DUI. TMZ & the news are just dancing around the fact.

Reactions: Bojo1961

·
Registered
42,758 Posts
I think she is kinda loony. I thought a few years back she was roaming the street and knocking on strangers doors
Happened in 2000 right after she broke up with DeGeneres. Reportedly stoned on Ecstasy.

Everyone involved including law enforcement regarding her current wrecks say she appeared to be under the influence of some sort of drug which could also include alcohol. There's no reason intubation would prevent any testing other than her ability to blow into a breathalyzer. Sounds like a coverup - somebody tried to cover up the 2000 incident too but it was soon revealed.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
News report I heard said it took the firefighters 30 minutes to get the fire under control and extract her. She's lucky she didn't come out a charred skeleton. How anyone could survive 30 minutes in the middle of that is just amazing.

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Thank God no ones Kids or Parents were injured or killed by the actions of this entitled 53yr old POS.......Also sympathy for the family and friends of hers who are on this roller coaster ride.....I mean 90 mph in a residential area its a freakn miracle she was the only one in critical condition.

By the way.......I suggest congress subpoena Harald Krüger to explain how his company made such a dangerous vehicle and sold it to her without performing a full background check........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
So the Hollywierd Doctors let her off. If she kills someone next time the blood will be on their hands..

Looks to be high on something a little stronger than booze too..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts