Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Aviation Section
24,547 Posts
I'm torn on this.

Either 22LR's to each limb, each testicle, stab an eye out and make him deaf....
Or just a 45 ACP and end this matter once and for all.
I like how you think brother! Dave

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Supposedly the 20yr old shitstain is autistic and was tested positive for Covid and put in a nursing home. Sounds like the bitch Whitmer is using the Cuomo playbook.

"I just don't want people to think that he's this vicious individual. He's got mental issues," his father said.

He said his son called 911 and was taken to a mental health facility in Ann Arbor. Last Wednesday, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and said he was supposed to be taken to another facility to be quarantined.

"It should've never happened because he should've never been put in that environment."
Father of 20-year-old patient who beat elderly man at Detroit nursing home says son shouldn't have been there

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
My medieval side runs pretty deep, I'd need to keep the nig up north for at least a few months. I mean, how cool would it be to perform a few surgery's (amid starvation & torture) and remove a kidney or gallbladder, cook it and feed it to him!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Honestly,
the only thing people like this guy are good for is bringing out the worst in everyone who sees what he was doing.

I don't need my f'd up asshole side to have anymore control over my personality than it already does,

so I'll leave chaining him to a basement wall and getting medieval to the rest of you guys.

Me,
I think our court system should handle him as he deserves, and if some fellow inmate doses out justice while he's confined that would be ok too.

Oh,
and EVERYONE who had ANYTHING to do with this mother fucker being put into a elderly care facility should be fired today.

·
Long Live The King
100,853 Posts
5 minutes alone,that's all I would need with this motherfucker, just five minutes.
As much as I would like to end that Fuckers life in short order .... I'd actually prefer holding that fuckers head in a bucket of water until he stopped kicking and breathing and then revive him ... repeat cycle several times a day for 1 year or so. Feed him bread, beans and rice,water for a year to keep him alive. Then one day just don't revive him and then dump his body in the County dump.

Or ... you could take him to AZ and dig a pit in a Fire Ant hill and bury him up to his chest in it and just walk away.

Either would work for me.

Reactions: Hollow65

·
Long Live The King
100,853 Posts
Honestly,
the only thing people like this guy are good for is bringing out the worst in everyone who sees what he was doing.

I don't need my f'd up asshole side to have anymore control over my personality than it already does,

so I'll leave chaining him to a basement wall and getting medieval to the rest of you guys.
f
Read post 66.

·
42,150 Posts
As much as I would like to end that Fuckers life in short order .... I'd actually prefer holding that fuckers head in a bucket of water until he stopped kicking and breathing and then revive him ... repeat cycle several times a day for 1 year or so. Feed him bread, beans and rice,water for a year to keep him alive. Then one day just don't revive him and then dump his body in the County dump.

Or ... you could take him to AZ and dig a pit in a Fire Ant hill and bury him up to his chest in it and just walk away.

Either would work for me.
Yet again, we agree on the punishment.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I can't believe this video. That young black man just trying to do his job, getting ready for church, and that old white guy clearly provokes him. Takes his bed and then the young black man has to defend himself. And then all of you racists on here defend the white man. This is the problem with society today you want to turn everything against the black man.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
A rusty crescent wrench carefully adjusted to fit each tooth in that niggers head, and snap them off one by one at the blue gum line. Then I'd personally trample him to near death with my meanest, heaviest horse wearing steel shoes on the concrete. Then I'd get serious in the milling machine about torturing that useless buck nigger boy to death.

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
Honestly,

Me,
I think our court system should handle him as he deserves, and if some fellow inmate doses out justice while he's confined that would be ok too.

I watched one of the talk shows they interviewed an inmate who is serving like 10 life sentences. He said anyone that comes in as a child molester or elder abuse he kills. What are they going to do to me give me another life sentence and he kinda chuckled.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Fuck killing that sack of shit. Cheap curling iron up his ass and turn it on with him tied up. Leave him to spit roast on it for a while. I’m all for capital punishment but this fucker should suffer before he gets the big sleep.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
He deserves the cruelest possible torture. No quick death, he needs to suffer quite a while. Some great ideas so far!

And all those responsible for him being there need more than just a simple firing. Perhaps pay restitution out of whatever severance or holiday pay or pension they have coming.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Bring back the good days of being dragged down the road behind a car. A speed that only a maximum sprint avoids the grinder. Endless cycles of running, falling, bleeding, stopping, running, falling, bleeding. With a few good lashes of the whip to keep that boy in the game.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts