Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
See this is the kind of stuff thats makes my bad side show........

I would severe his spine and have him sit in a wheel chair the rest of his life, shitting and pissing himself. Everyday I would laugh at him and punch him in the face a couple of times. I would make sure he lived for years like that, till his body rotted away from disease.

but hey thats just me.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
So the shitstain isn't a worker at the nursing home but is a patient there and was recently admitted for "recovery and rehabilitation".

·
Registered
18,193 Posts
12.1 fucking percent of the population...

12.1 fucking percent of the population...

Why does this chart not include black on black? white on white?, etc...
IF the old guy on the bed being beat-down had rolled over and pulled out a gun and shot the black bastard. The guy being beat up would be up for Murder and Al Sharpton and attorney Benjamin Crump would have showed up in minutes.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE MEDIA DEHUMANIZES WHITE PEOPLE 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.

Not only do pieces of shit like this think it's ok to beat up helpless people as long as they are White,
but it's so OK and normal that they record it.

What else did this motherfucker do that he didn't record? (yes,
I saw the video above where he beat a woman as well).

Wow

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE MEDIA DEHUMANIZES WHITE PEOPLE 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.

Not only do pieces of shit like this think it's ok to beat up helpless people as long as they are White,
but it's so OK and normal that they record it.

What else did this motherfucker do that he didn't record? (yes,
I saw the video above where he beat a woman as well).

Wow
I'd like to know why a 20yr old thug is a patient in a nursing home and how he ended up there.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
After I reamed his ass out with a ball bat wrapped with barb wire, Then he would get a battery acid enema. For good measure a cup full in each eye. Hopefully the nigger wouldn't survive

41 - 60 of 80 Posts