Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
16,254 Posts
have not seen my mother in over 2 months (9 weeks today) do to Covid lock down. I went from stopping to see her 5-7 times a week on my way home from work , to nothing. Many people are in the same boat as I am , we cant check on them till who knows when. Not bitching, cause moms nursing home has had ZERO cases so far. They must be doing something right

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
5 minutes alone,that's all I would need with this motherfucker, just five minutes.
^^^^^this. That piece of shit's face would look like ground beef after I got done. While I'm at it......break all his fingers one at a time too.

There is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals, children and elderly people. Anyone caught doing it forfeits their life.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
^^^^^this. That piece of shit's face would look like ground beef after I got done. While I'm at it......break all his fingers one at a time too.

There is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals, children and elderly people. Anyone caught doing it forfeits their life.
Vice grips to the finger nails one by one first.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
have not seen my mother in over 2 months (9 weeks today) do to Covid lock down. I went from stopping to see her 5-7 times a week on my way home from work , to nothing. Many people are in the same boat as I am , we cant check on them till who knows when. Not bitching, cause moms nursing home has had ZERO cases so far. They must be doing something right
I am in the same boat with my Dad. He is in a nursing home 3 miles from my house. I had been seeing him for an hour or more every evening for the last three years ( he had a stroke during heart valve replacement surgery). I call and talk with the charge nurse every other day for an update. They run a pretty tight ship in this place and have not had a single virus case. I don't think I will get back in to see him before July. When he gets mad he pulls the fire alarm, that has not happened in the last three months so he must be doing OK. I'm hoping he remembers me.

·
Registered
16,254 Posts
I am in the same boat with my Dad. He is in a nursing home 3 miles from my house. I had been seeing him for an hour or more every evening for the last three years ( he had a stroke during heart valve replacement surgery). I call and talk with the charge nurse every other day for an update. They run a pretty tight ship in this place and have not had a single virus case. I don't think I will get back in to see him before July. When he gets mad he pulls the fire alarm, that has not happened in the last three months so he must be doing OK. I'm hoping he remembers me.
I know how you are feeling. Mom has been there for 5 years. One of the aides brings her in a phone once a week and calls me and hands the phone to my mom. When the home opens back up, Dana ( the nurses aide) is going to get a big tip. Dana is 100% gold, and I have told her that many times over the years , plus a card at Christmas with a $100 bill in it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts