Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Anglia build

25K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  ausdragracer 
#1 ·
Getting to the closing stages of my Anglia (Pop) project. Built for Australian Supercharged Outlaws duty. (Similar to USA Top Sportsman)

See less See more
#10 ·
Hey, Ausdragracer, what part of the great red continent are you on?

Along with heaps of other Kiwis, we are heading over this month for the Aeroflow World Fuel Altered Challenge at Sydney Dragway, (21 September).

I guess its a longshot, but if you are close to there it would be cool to come and visit. The other couple we are travelling and staying with have have raced a Pop for the past ten years. Unfortunately, they rolled bowled and arseholed it at the end of last season, so some inspiration from your one would be pretty cool.

Thanks, Todd

#16 ·
John (Ausdragracer) managed to track us down when we got to Australia, which was great. So we went and saw the Anglia on the Friday, and its seriously cool, and when the cars done, we will all jump on the plane again and come back to Oz to watch it race.

Anglias with mid/high 6 second potential rock.

And my mate who rolled bowled and arseholed his one, suddenly thinks maybe theres one more Anglia in him still :D:D:D. One out of Johns mold too!

Thanks John for the invite to see your car - it was one of the highlights of the trip over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.