Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting to the closing stages of my Anglia (Pop) project. Built for Australian Supercharged Outlaws duty. (Similar to USA Top Sportsman)

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
I see the OP put the steering wheel on the right so he can watch the mag.:p

Great looking ride.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hey, Ausdragracer, what part of the great red continent are you on?

Along with heaps of other Kiwis, we are heading over this month for the Aeroflow World Fuel Altered Challenge at Sydney Dragway, (21 September).

I guess its a longshot, but if you are close to there it would be cool to come and visit. The other couple we are travelling and staying with have have raced a Pop for the past ten years. Unfortunately, they rolled bowled and arseholed it at the end of last season, so some inspiration from your one would be pretty cool.

Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
My dad had one when I was a kid. It was metal flake blue. It was always one of my favorite cars he ever raced.
Not that it's relevant to the topic but i've wondered what attracted you to this site. That answers it. A metalflake blue Anglia is cool... as is this white one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Todd, I haven't been here for a while. My workshop is at Minto near Campbelltown, about 35 minutes from Sydney Dragway

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
John (Ausdragracer) managed to track us down when we got to Australia, which was great. So we went and saw the Anglia on the Friday, and its seriously cool, and when the cars done, we will all jump on the plane again and come back to Oz to watch it race.

Anglias with mid/high 6 second potential rock.

And my mate who rolled bowled and arseholed his one, suddenly thinks maybe theres one more Anglia in him still :D:D:D. One out of Johns mold too!

Thanks John for the invite to see your car - it was one of the highlights of the trip over.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for calling in Todd, it was nice to meet all of you and thanks for those kind words.
Heres hoping that Graham has another crack

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hey John, We are still keen to jump on the plane and come watch you when your Anglia is done. So once you have a date for running the car, let us know and we can book some flights and join in the fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts