Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what it is about her today but she looks HOT in the black suit with the jet black hair. She can be my nurse anytime! HitIt:-:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
She was at our shop a couple weeks ago and looked good but she was smoking today. Wish the bike wouldn't have done that to her. Despite my disdain for all things Karl Klement I like the hell out of George Bryce and he and Jackie are friends and good people.Angelle was reall cool and very personable during her visit. If she could just get a different owner and sponsor I think things would turn around for her.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
WTF?????
There is no crying in racing!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She was at our shop a couple weeks ago and looked good but she was smoking today. Wish the bike wouldn't have done that to her. Despite my disdain for all things Karl Klement I like the hell out of George Bryce and he and Jackie are friends and good people.Angelle was reall cool and very personable during her visit. If she could just get a different owner and sponsor I think things would turn around for her.

Darrell..my man...you gotta let a brotha know when shit like this happens!!! You know how many dirty things I would have done to her? Come to think of it maybe it's best I didnt know...

As for the pics, I'm hunting them down. NHRA didn't have anything on their site. Next time, record the show ya bastids and you wouldn't miss it :smt067

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Sorry. She may be hot, and all, but those temper tantrums are fucking stupid. Her crying EVERY SINGLE RACE is plain annoying.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Sorry. She may be hot, and all, but those temper tantrums are fucking stupid. Her crying EVERY SINGLE RACE is plain annoying.

I agree. Especially her little show she put on at the end of the race stomping on the part that failed. Very annoying. Also telling the world she is adopting a kid from africa or where ever??? :WGAF

But if NHRA is going to force us to deal with pro stock bike, how about Matt Smiths girlfriend. Angie Mcbride. Wow is she hot.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I agree. Especially her little show she put on at the end of the race stomping on the part that failed. Very annoying. Also telling the world she is adopting a kid from africa or where ever??? :WGAF

But if NHRA is going to force us to deal with pro stock bike, how about Matt Smiths girlfriend. Angie Mcbride. Wow is she hot.
My wife was laughing at Angelle when the bike wouldn't start. Oh the drama! You are right about Angie Mcbride......VERY NICE! :supz:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ya, no shit -- I don't think she's ever not cried or whined at a race. No wonder she can not keep a ride, what sponsor would want to have her as a spokesperson? Well, maybe Kleenex.............

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Do the bike EFI setups not have a batch mode that could let the bike fire without the cam sensor? Granted, it will affect the tune-up [some], but at least she could have staged the thing and hoped for the best.

I'm kind of surprised the ECM doesn't have a fail-over setup that would do that, especially at that level. Just cut over to batch if there's no CPS signal, and set an error code in the log.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts