Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
You guys should have have introduced yourselves, would have been cool to meet you.
You guys were pretty busy at the time . We did have a lot of fun and met a lot of nice people.
My fat ass is all burnt up today.Every one else stayed in my shade all gay long so they didnt get burnt as bad. lol

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys should have have introduced yourselves, would have been cool to meet you.
Were you the guy with the muscles and no shirt? :p

I stopped by and took some pics of the car but you guys seemed to be pretty busy so i didnt introduce myself.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
You guys were pretty busy at the time . We did have a lot of fun and met a lot of nice people.
My fat ass is all burnt up today.Every one else stayed in my shade all gay long so they didnt get burnt as bad. lol
Still would have taken a minute, next time.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shade only, our little awning doesn't provide much shade every bit helps.
You guys definitely didnt have the rigs some of the other guys do. Must chap their ass pretty good when you put the 3.94 on the boards. :p

Are they going to make turbos run in PX?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Was that tarp on the side of the awning for shade or privacy?

What happened in 1st round? I missed it.
For whatever the reason it didn't make boost on the line. No boost no go, we have to figure that one out it throws us a curve every now and then and that was the first time that ever happened.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
You guys definitely didnt have the rigs some of the other guys do. Must chap their ass pretty good when you put the 3.94 on the boards. :p

Are they going to make turbos run in PX?
I see that on here but heard nothing from the ADRL? Can't see why the would, we wont run over there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts