1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
WTF......

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
those mirrors are just there for decoration.. you should never use them when backing up...

·
Yellow Mullet
7,577 Posts
Though that does suck, I broke both of my front teeth this morning when I wrecked a bike and went face first into the concrete. So I am still having a bad day. lol
Hat is god telling you you are too old to be out bunny hopping curbs.:)

·
50Sick
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Figured I would drive back to see how they were doing. They kinda liked me taking pictures they kept telling me I was number 1.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Fuck McDonalds, those fuckers gave me food poisoning!... :mad:

Oh........ lol at the bitches in the Dodge!... :yawinkle:

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,141 Posts
I'm female and even I'm gonna say it 'Damn women drivers!!"! I would be bawling my eyes out if that were my truck though - but I think I love my truck enough to be more attentive than they were.

I drive by there almost every day, on my way to the gym. I would've missed that though since I don't go till later in the evening. Thanks for sharing, Joe!!

·
50Sick
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm female and even I'm gonna say it 'Damn women drivers!!"! I would be bawling my eyes out if that were my truck though - but I think I love my truck enough to be more attentive than they were.

I drive by there almost every day, on my way to the gym. I would've missed that though since I don't go till later in the evening. Thanks for sharing, Joe!!
They might still be there. They look to be having just a bit of trouble.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts