Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Not taking sides but this will not take as long as what the class racer did. There is STUPID all over!!!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not taking sides but this will not take as long as what the class racer did. There is STUPID all over!!!!!!!!:mad:
Well.... you're right there...

But nothing good can come out of having a big grudge race in the middle of the biggest race of the year.
Don't get me wrong.... I love to watch a good grudge race as much as anyone but there is a time and place for it.....
But.... it's not my race.... just gave me time to go back to the trailer for another beer....

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Hmmmm, we had a grudge race in the middle of shakedown and the crowd loved it. Drag racing is drag racing. What's the difference if there is some coin on the line?

·
Puttin'er in the beams!
1,336 Posts
Another oildown?

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
So what the OP is saying is that only grudge racers oil down the track?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Another oildown?
No one of them hit the wall, with the staging lanes full of class racers waiting on thier second qualifying pass.
But,, it didn't take as long to clean up as the guy that oiled the length of the track!!

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You ALWAYS have something negative to say about grudge racers/racing in general. fucking retarded....get over it
Apparently you didn't read the post asswipe.
I said I liked to see a good grudge race as much as anyone but there is a time and place for it. And the time and place for it isn't in the middle of a race or qualifying for a race.
And I also said it's not my race either so I guess the one putting on the race can do whatever the hell he wants. Right?
I hate to see anyone tear their shit up. Grudge racer or not. In fact, I lost. The bet on that run....

Damn you Carkey....LOL

·
Registered
268 Posts
Why the hell you bet on a race if you don't think they should have them at a "non grudge track"? Thats what the fuck you get for betting with them !

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Ladies and gentleman, this is what we call "two faced".
So Mr. Van, are you pissed you lost money or pissed about grudge racing at an event?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Apparently you didn't read the post asswipe.
I said I liked to see a good grudge race as much as anyone but there is a time and place for it. And the time and place for it isn't in the middle of a race or qualifying for a race.
And I also said it's not my race either so I guess the one putting on the race can do whatever the hell he wants. Right?
I hate to see anyone tear their shit up. Grudge racer or not. In fact, I lost. The bet on that run....

Damn you Carkey....LOL
Were you waiting to make a pass???????

1 - 20 of 55 Posts