1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I think its great. Fuck LA!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Now if the rest of the US will grow some balls and do the same thing AZ has done about illegals!

Shannon

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
ok now some crazed idiot with a gun will come to AZ and start shooting people . These politicians are acting like 12 year olds !!

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok now some crazed idiot with a gun will come to AZ and start shooting people . These politicians are acting like 12 year olds !!
If you knew how loose Arizona's gun laws were.....

I was very pleased with them when I lived in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Pull the troops from the middle east, put 'em on the border...........target practice! You'll stop illegal immigration.

·
J.A.F.O.
1,793 Posts
....I'D LOVE TO SEE A CIVIL WAR OVER THIS SHIT... HAVE LA'S MEXICANS INVADE ARIZONA WITH THEIR SWITCH-BLADES AND 64 IMPALA'S TO FIGHT THE OLD FOGGIES OUT THERE IN "ZONIE" LAND....

PAGING THE GREAT MEXICAN FOLK HEROS...

PANCHO VILLA

ZORRO

FERNANDO

SPEEDY GONZALES "The FASTEST MOUSE IN ALL OF MEXICO"

Be Careful what you wish for Arizona... you just might get a Tortilla up your ass....

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Once all the illegals are run out of the country look forward to a 300% increase on your food bill. Remember 58% of farm workers are illegal.. maybe more!!

I know I know.. We need the work.. yet no one signed up for the jobs when the economy was doing good..

Careful what you wish for!!

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
you know monty back in the day when the grow season was over they went home.
now they stay.
taking on bigger jobs in the food processing plants and taking/pushing the actual ''good'' jobs from legal americans..

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
you know monty back in the day when the grow season was over they went home.
now they stay.
taking on bigger jobs in the food processing plants and taking/pushing the actual ''good'' jobs from legal americans..

I believe the minimum wage laws need to be revised for some things. If farmers hire Americans our food prices will sky rocket. When gas goes up you cut back on driving. Not many options on food...

Minimum wage for farm workers should be lifted. I think it should be lifted altogether but that's a different argument. If that happens we should remove every illegal in the country..

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Monty's such a 'politico'

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
i agree on the lifting of minimum wage to the farmers.

when i was a kid i picked in the summer and it was for volume.
i still believe to this day i earned pretty good money picking with the hispanics.
it was not enough money to live the dream on but it was a great job for me as a preteen and early teen. picking also was a great job for the hispanics to money up and go back home and have enough to live the rest of the year.
in years past picking was for a way for hispanics to improve their life back in mexico.
it seems now like its americas obligation to provide and provide well..

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Once all the illegals are run out of the country look forward to a 300% increase on your food bill. Remember 58% of farm workers are illegal.. maybe more!!

I know I know.. We need the work.. yet no one signed up for the jobs when the economy was doing good..

Careful what you wish for!!
I'd like to see 2 million Los Angelians in the dark....that's what I wish for :smt077

·
Registered
382 Posts
If California and any other states want our illegals, they are welcome to them. Hell I think that us taxpayers out here would even foot the bill to ship them out!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts