9,952 Posts
so thats 6 total shot today

2 dead
1 not looking good
and 3 tat will make it

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Yea, it's pretty much getting ridiculous out there for law enforcement!...
Society appears to be losing respect for human life at an alarming rate!... :(

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Full Moon affect.

Stupid threads started and people acting weird. Full Moon affect no longer a myth.

Well I look at it like this with the bad guys, I don't want to go to the hospital just as much as they do not want to go to jail.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Carl you and the other brothers in blue stay alert and expect the unexpected ,this is not the part of the job I miss.People fail to see what an officer deals with in these type of events,but they are qwick to judge for use of force.There is a reel thin line where people are ok with it.If you stray to one side you are using to much force,but if you stray to the other you don't get to go home to your faimly.Be safe

·
Registered
955 Posts
Had one shot in Indy on Sunday as well......

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Just be careful out there Carl.

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
hydra lacy is dead! Glad we don't have to waste money on housing and trying him in court.

Just a note: Hydra, also called the serpent of Lerna, was a beast with the body of a hound and 100 serpentine heads. As if this weren't bad enough, it also had poisonous breath and it was so hideous that it caused most people to die of fear from simply seeing it.

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hydra lacy is dead! Glad we don't have to waste money on housing and trying him in court.

Just a note: Hydra, also called the serpent of Lerna, was a beast with the body of a hound and 100 serpentine heads. As if this weren't bad enough, it also had poisonous breath and it was so hideous that it caused most people to die of fear from simply seeing it.
what?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts