Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who watches this goofy ass show? Seriously? There are blocks of it on all the time like it's the most popular thing in the world. But I never talked to anyone who has seen more the the first "special" a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Its entertaining, and its better than the garbage fat n furious. I cant fuckn stand it

·
Titanium Member
11,592 Posts
Love it.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Watched it today, some really weird shit.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet......around here. I think your lost!

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, maybe I'm the weirdo!:p

·
Registered
33,083 Posts
I think they give just about anybody a shot at coming up with some sort of far-fetched "what if" story - then throw it out on the air to see if any of it sticks. None of it can be proven. It's ALL way out there. But it does provoke some thoughts just simply about: How did they move that big heavy shit back then? How did they cut those stones that well? Why DO some of those drawings look the way they do? Intriguing questions - and way far out there theories about how and who did it all. Kind of like our "climate experts"… these folks are being paid to come up with this stuff.

How do I get on that "what if" gravy train?

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
Nothing far fetched about it. They just cover a lot of material that traditional history taught doesn't bother to talk about and stuff once considered blasphemy among religious conversations.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,700 Posts
Carl Sagan speaking on alien life forms.

" If the cosmos doesn't contain alien life forms, what a terrible waste of space ".......

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
What i dont get is people act like the ancients were stupid or something. Imo they were more intelligent then we are.
All this. Nobody every says hey maybe they were smarter than we think back then. Always has to be some far fetched theory.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts