Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Being a true American,I do not chose sides.No one side is more right than the other.This is just a report of what is going on.I do believe changes have to happen and I hope Trump does good.I am waiting to see how this plays out.

But let logic and a sense of reason happen over time.

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Being a true American,I do not chose sides.No one side is more right than the other.This is just a report of what is going on.I do believe changes have to happen and I hope Trump does good.I am waiting to see how this plays out.

You aren't going to be around long enough to see anything.

·
Registered
13,941 Posts

Fuck off 1liar.

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
Gary you even saying "But let logic and a sense of reason happen over time" is fucking to funny man. Think about the shit youve posted all over automotive websites about yourself for just a few minutes.... let it sink in real good then just go fuck off !

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
Old Gary cannot effectively pick his own nose yet worries about President Trump, that's funny:p

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gary you even saying "But let logic and a sense of reason happen over time" is fucking to funny man. Think about the shit youve posted all over automotive websites about yourself for just a few minutes.... let it sink in real good then just go fuck off !

I have.Been amazed at all the fake stories people have made about me.I tune a T/F cars etc,etc. That's right Jeff,I do have tough shoes to fill given my life.;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.