Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some of the racers have gotten together to put together a 3 event race deal. This is where its time to show your work! Proline, Pressurized Solutions, Sherwood Performance, BB& T, Ect!
This is going to be a winner take all Limited Street Team race.
$500 entry per car with the winner taking all the money that is in the pot. 10 cars = $5,000 20 cars=$10,000 ect you get the point! This will be ran at 3 different tracks for 3 different races. Are you scared to go to a track you have never went down? You come run on my home track and I will come run you on yours kinda thing. The first race will be ran at Hollysprings, MS in March The second race will be ran at the big race TEXAS vs The World on June 10th at Shreveport, LA and the Third race will be ran at Prescott, Ar on a date soon to be announced. Lets see who is scared or who is balls big enough!!!

So far we already have 10 commited cars for the first race at hollysprings, ms in march........

Team Sherwood Performace

Randy Westmoreland
Ricky Dunn

Team Pressurized Solutions

Shane Parker
Ray Nosler
Paul Soliz
Mike Jones
Jeff Cooner
Jackie Moran

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
:drinkers:

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BB Turbo 3200lbs
SB Turbo 3100lbs
BB Procharger 3200lbs
BB NOS 3100lbs
SB NOS 2600lbs

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear Pressurized Solutions wants some of Proline.......Cooner vs Dillard :confused:

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
This thread should get real good real quick! Your dumb ass couldnt put together a set of fucking lincoln logs let alone set up a race. Havent you proven this time and time again??

YOU FAIL!

·
Registered
957 Posts
BTW, SB NOS 2600? How much for a N/A SB? Since you made the rules you should be able to decide pretty quick. LOL

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
BB Turbo 3200lbs
SB Turbo 3100lbs
BB Procharger 3200lbs
BB NOS 3100lbs
SB NOS 2600lbs
100 pds diff between bb nos and bb turbo?

oh yea i guess when u dont race u woiuldnt know how to make rules

·
Registered
957 Posts
Yeah since that list of names of THOSE OTHER RACERS (like you? LMAO) you posted have ALL been 4.50s

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
what makes you think they should be the same
never said the same...should be more than a 100pds....200 is more realistic

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And zero of them have been 4.50s at prescott.
understandable, those all have confirmed and are IN......thats the trick to this, prescott some have never been to but will be there as well as the other tracks. Prescott is the trickiest track to get down and you dont have to be fast just ask clay but hey if you want IN your more than welcome but we all agreed its only fair to run at all 3 tracks for everyone!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I don't think BB&T will have the motor done, and I doubt there is a weight for a NA SB that will make it competitive or obtainable for the chassis to reach.

BTW you only have 8 names listed, and since you aren't allowed to be at one of the tracks (at least) how will you determine the cars are legal? LOL

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't think BB&T will have the motor done, and I doubt there is a weight for a NA SB that will make it competitive or obtainable for the chassis to reach.
The races will be spread out and I was thinking the same thing wasnt trying to knock you, just it would take alot for a N/A sb to run 4.80's but hey your more than welcome, I am interested to watch this cause I know Randy Westmoreland can tune with the best if not out tune them :cool:

1 - 20 of 192 Posts