Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
RacePartSolutions, right here in Florida. Our teflon lined, stainless steel braided hoses are made in the USA by Fragola. Any custom configuration you can think of is available. Turn-around time is super fast and pricing is very reasonable (plus you get an extra 10% off if you mention you're from Yellow Bullet).

www.RacePartSolutions.com
561-375-6277

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Oh man I can believe I forgot about Joel. Best customer service I have ever had.... Orme Brothers is a great company to deal with

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Aeroquip TFE fitting are rated for Nitrous, and you can assemble them yourself. Grab some TFE's, the correct hose and a set of cutters.

·
Misanthropist
3,142 Posts
Aeroquip TFE fitting are rated for Nitrous,(and brakes, and clutch) and you can assemble them yourself. Grab some TFE's, the correct hose and a set of cutters.
X2!!

(why pay someone else to do something so easy. Do it yourself as stated above)

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Aeroquip TFE fitting are rated for Nitrous, and you can assemble them yourself. Grab some TFE's, the correct hose and a set of cutters.
The Aeroquip reuseables are a great fitting........MAJOR Downfall is they are expensive compared to building a teflon line with crimp fittings. Obviously with the crimp fittings though, you have to know the lengths.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts