1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I would like to comment, I think it's great having the dummycraps getting their asses handed to them in Nov. Horner, your reply?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Someone show this to Horner and help him with the big words.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well, I want to be the first to welcome this young lady to the dark side. By the way, I wonder if anybody bothered to tell her that we have cookies?

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,987 Posts
My impression after reading the article is how easily people are propagandized. After the 2020 election, I'd suggest that deprogramming centers be set up for those with TDS.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
She is a little long winded but she actually worked in the Clinton Administration.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,502 Posts
There are hundreds of thousands of people like her

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
"Democrats have an ass-kicking coming to them in November, and I think most of them will be utterly shocked when it happens."

TRUE

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Good read, i dug in a little farther to where this Josh Gellers takes a swipe at her and someone that supports her position replied and completely crushes his condescending attitude.

Read it, it’s good, third one.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,197 Posts
"Democrats have an ass-kicking coming to them in November, and I think most of them will be utterly shocked when it happens."

TRUE
I hope so. I need new election eve videos.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Great piece. This here sums it up:

With the Democrats, it was doom and gloom. With Trump, there was a genuine feeling of pride of being an American. With the Democrats, they emphasized that the country was a racist place from top to bottom.

·
Satans Daddy
14,033 Posts
Some of the replies are jaw dropping. Particularly the one where her sister threw her and her kid out just for mentioning she "might" vote for Trump.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts