Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to buy a bunch of fitting and hose I want to use the black hose for my fuel system with the polished or natural looking fitting not the red or blue what brand do you like I have a few jegs fitting but dont really like the way they are going together so what are you all using

·
Registered
912 Posts
X2 on the redhorse fittings.
90% on my car has redhorse brand fittings;)

And the new one I'm building will have 100% redhorse on It.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I have bought from Joel in the past and had asked him about the polished fitting and he said he could not get them does redhorse make the polished fitting?

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
We have used the russel black lightweight hose and like it. Also the Aeroquip. The russel has a blue thread running though it and the Aero has a red thread. There are pics of the Russel stuff on the Duster build thread

·
Registered
199 Posts
Give me a list of what you want, I stock over $20,000 in XRP fittings. All quality USA made stuff and I give YB discounts. Pm me a list

·
Registered
209 Posts
Red Horse. Just redid my engine, fuel, vacuum, everything. Easier to assymble and on par price wise. They have a small beveled end that makes even working with ss a breeze

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
yeah all i use in the shop is red horse when possible but their fittings are solid black or red and blue no polish stuff

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
if you find a good deal on the red/blue fittings just buy them and soak them in heavy duty spray oven cleaner, it will take the anodize off and leave a natural finish

·
Registered
35 Posts
Goodridge (goodridge.net) has a real nice electroless nickel (1136) line of fittings, and their black hose is top shelf. IM me a list of what you're looking for and I can try to work you up a price.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Summit and BMRS used NASCAR stuff, because I'm poor :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts