Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I'm a dealer and run it in all my stuff. I can honestly say that I've recorded a fuel mileage increase over other oils by running it. Not a lot, but enough to notice.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have used the z rod in my flat tapped stuff. I wonder if the dominator race oil can knock my at down a few hundredths.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I've been a believer ever since the oil pump pick up broke off on our superstock engine on the dyno. My friend, who was operating the dyno, did not spot the sudden loss, and we made a full pull to 7800 RPM. It just so happened to be the last and final pull, so I then took the engine home and put it back in the car. Upon firing, I noticed the loss of oils pressure.We then pulled the pan, found the issue, repaired the pick up of the pump, and pulled all the caps to see what damage had been done to the bearings. To our surprise, every bearing in it looked factory new, not even the slightest discoloration of even dirt /dust marks. They looked like you had taken them out of the box and dipped them in oil. Dominator 30W....

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
been runnin it for 7 years in both my ironhead sportsters,'83 stroker street bike and my 10 second '85 race bike and all I can say is its great oil.60 weight synthetic.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Is the Dominator racing oil still red?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think it's sort of a dark red, but then again I'm colorblind....it looks more of a dark caramel color to me....
Thanks. I loved the oil but hated the nasty brown it turned when I was running it with alcohol.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I use Amsoil 5W-30 Signature Series in my V Sport Cadillac..

And Amsoil 15W-50 Dominator Racing Oil in my turbocharged Mustang..

Nothing but the best for my babies..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Been using Amsoil in everything for over 20 years. Built a street engine a couple of years ago and tried their break in oil on the dyno. After 3 pulls the plugs and exhaust ports were clean and dry. I've been using the 10W30 Z Rod since break in and have been happy with it, especially in our brutal Texas heat.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Amsoil makes good products. I've ran their two stroke oil in my snowmobiles, weedeaters and chainsaws for years. I also run the Z-Rod in my street/strip car and will be running the Dominator Racing oil in the new race car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts