Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend Ray from AMR Performance and Hi Flow Heads in Alsip, IL showed how stand up they are by paying the full 3K for the OSS race at Byron. Even though the car count was far below the expected level these two companies still stood by there words and paid. I think more people should take look at how these guys do business and take notes. Thats awesome stuff, their companies should be supported for the fact that they support the racers so much. AMR Performance can handle a wide variety of things from Prochargers to nitrous to tuning and beyond. Hi Flow Heads(708-396-0505) also does some unbelievable work on heads these guys know their stuff big time.:supz:

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AMR Performance #

I didn't get the # up here before but it's 773-406-6275.

Again, we racers should support guys like this who go out of there way to make sure the racers are taken care of. Give these guys a call you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Mike Haley at Hi Flow is a great guy and does excellent work, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone I talk to (and we do)! Nice post!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Mike Haley at Hi Flow is a great guy and does excellent work, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone I talk to (and we do)! Nice post!
I agree! Just recommended Hi Flow 2 days ago! Mike is a great guy and stands behind his work. I would definately have him do work for me again!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
AMR PERFORMANCE ALL THE WAY!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts