Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,748 Posts
Two ways to view this......

#1. Most common way to agitate a market to buy, is to threaten legislative tyranny. Sandy Hook, as one of the most succesful in recent history, but 2020 surged again. Personally I know vendors cant wait to agitate fear pricing profits

#2. Agitate buyers into perceptions of a shortage. Those of you not paying attention, they have been pulling this shit to even get idiots to even buy Toilet paper last year. Its been a new market agitation tactic to promote profits

Just look at how stupid our countrymen are that raided toilet paper. That truly made me lose alot of faith in peoples common sense.

However, take note all Russian imported ammo has been banned (in America) as of Sept iirc. We have endured higher prices and extreme demand pushing sky high profits

There is incentive there to scare people into panic buying again. The mere fact a Demonrat tard has infested the Whote House has motivations all on its own. Buy 1,000 rds at a time, til u are comfortable.

·
Registered
15,454 Posts
I see no particular end in sight, unless some future elections go our way. I'm not buying anything right now. If necessary, I will simply stop shooting all together and sit on what I have. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,748 Posts
I see no particular end in sight, unless some future elections go our way. I'm not buying anything right now. If necessary, I will simply stop shooting all together and sit on what I have. Take care. Tom Worthington
You and I are on the same wavelength. Others new to "the game" of cyclic panic cycle markets unfortunately werent prepared.

I have noticed firearm prices on many items deflated to near "normal" again. ARs, handguns, shotguns, etc

I did see a dip in ammo pricing, bit nowhere near what it was 2-3 years ago. The Plandemic panic market buying has subsided

I see 2024 being what we could call "an end in sight" , and 2025 prices deflating again like 2017......FJB

·
Registered
33,791 Posts
I ordered a little more steel case ammo that I hadn’t previously stocked up on....just to hold me over until Palmetto gets their ammo factory running. I like to maintain my supply.

Reactions: Aceshigh
1 - 9 of 9 Posts