Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I hope you're not serious. Things have gone way too far when the police get to use deadly force over an unarmed fight. The average citizen doesn't get to kill someone just because they got punched, why should the cops? We pay them to get bruised up.:mad:
You are so wrong it is not funny. Law Enforcement are not paid to get bruised up. That guy was warned to step back and refused to follow a lawful command, when he took it further and grabbed the cop he put himself in a position to be killed. You have a legal right to stop someone from doing bodily harm to you that could result in your death. You also have a right to use deadly force if in fear of your life. That other cop seeing this guy pick up the first one and raise him over his head right then had every right to fear she could be next. Also could assess the risk of being dropped on their head and left unconscious or dead and then the suspect would have the possibility to take the first officers gun and use on the others. So deadly force could have been used. If what they say is true and this is Fallon that may explain your response.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I respect your right to be completely wrong.? Cops have been using fear for life to excuse killing suspects who were running away or even advancing toward them with no sign of a weapon, as in this case. Police are paid to PROTECT life, NOT to take it. If they get roughed up a little, O well that's their job. If presented with a deadly threat then use deadly force. Anything less; get in there and fight like you were trained to do. Cops these days have many methods to subdue suspects without using bullets. Are you saying It's better to have that man dead than those three cops skinned up a little.
What are "they" saying? Say it to me.
WTF is a fallon?

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
I respect your right to be completely wrong.? Cops have been using fear for life to excuse killing suspects who were running away or even advancing toward them with no sign of a weapon, as in this case. Police are paid to PROTECT life, NOT to take it. If they get roughed up a little, O well that's their job. If presented with a deadly threat then use deadly force. Anything less; get in there and fight like you were trained to do. Cops these days have many methods to subdue suspects without using bullets. Are you saying It's better to have that man dead than those three cops skinned up a little.
What are "they" saying? Say it to me.
WTF is a fallon?

Anybody that picks up a cop and makes like they are going to slam them to the ground, deserves to get shot.

In fact, it doesn't even have to be a cop.

You pick somebody up that hasn't made a move on you, and attempt to convince them you plan on fucking them up badly, possibly killing them, you get shot if anybody close by has a gun.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Great job by the police (well the male ones at least) and as has been said it was far from a body slam the cop was in contact and controlling his descent the entire time. As far as shooting him the moron was likely off his meds as his behavior shouts mental illness....I commend the police for their bravery in the face of danger.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts