Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I wish they'd can the bullshit deadline drama. Just like all these other "reality" docudramas........

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That show is seriously phucking retarded. It's American Chopper with guns. A dude needs a $25,000 gun made by hand in 48 hours, a machine breaks down, someone is always arguing. The only thing good about it is the stupidly hot daughter and manager chick with the big fake tits.

·
Registered
654 Posts
It is like all the other shows going on right now. It sounded like the same person wrote the script for it that does Pawn Stars and all the others.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maybe so but you have to like it that they are promoting guns as opposed to trying to take them away.

·
Registered
706 Posts
At least these guys can make something from just a block of steel. I was getting tired of Sons of Guns and them just modifying junk.

·
Wrong Hole Racing
3,580 Posts
I thought it was interesting that this guy was so pumped about shooting a .50 cal, that he essentially bet the guy $10k to pull the trigger once. Wait, you flew there in a phuckin helicopter and you own a gun shop and you don't already have your own .50? Looks like another BS scripted show to me.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Every guy i know that owns a shop has to be a dick ..or nothing would get done ...its just the way it is ......:p:p
There's a big difference between being a hardass and being a dickhead. Being a hardass comes with the territory, being a dickhead is NEVER good for business. If a guy is a dickhead and has a successful business, it's despite the fact he is a dickhead, not because of it.

As far as this show goes. I watched one episode. He was a dickhead. He flies out in a helicopter to try to get a bargain on a guy's gun collection. He makes an initial offer to the guy of $10k and then comes up to $20k immediately. Then they settle on 22 or 23, I forget which. Then he goes back home and brags about what a great deal he just got. If the guy would've taken the $10k offer, would he have gone back to his shop and bragged about robbing the guy blind? I just hate assholes who make ridiculous lowball offers, rubs me the wrong way and it isn't professional to try to gouge a customer.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some people can be such haters. Its a show about a guy who was really passionate about his hobby and has turned it in to a successful family business.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Need Page to be in the , Camel Toe , program. She is hot. TV will ruin that. She's already doing the bullshit drama. His wife LOL, They make it like these guns are so valuable, just like pawn Stars and their appraisals. The cannon, the picture was all a stage to let people know that they have connection to get it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All of it is true but no one would not try to make the most money they can while they can. If TV wants to put them in front of a camera i say good for them.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
You guys can have the under age daughter, no thanks. I like Momma. She's got a couple American Guns crammed into that tank top.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Its an insult to your intelligence to watch shows like this, scripted reality bullshit. If you want reality walk outside, if you want good fiction then watch Breaking Bad!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts