Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for my daughters 17th birthday tonight to an American themed burger bar. They had a massive screen showing an American football game. It was a green Eagles team vs a White Viking team. I haven’t watched much of this before, so I was quite surprised to see, after 3 lots of play of about 8 or 9 seconds each, players coming off and being given oxygen…..

Is their fitness really that bad that they need oxygen after 30 seconds of activity?

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
51,993 Posts
I'm sure it was probably the 380 pound linemen taking some hits of oxygen who just need to be large to fit their positions. The skill position players are the athletic ones on the field.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Terrestrial plant Font Document

Font Rectangle Parallel Slope Number

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Still my favorite sport on the planet, watch it for free whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I pay to see it in person!

Watching those guys get up after some of that shit is amazing, sometimes they don't...

Go Broncos!

·
Registered
524 Posts
the same year the Broncos won it all, my group had the pleasure of touring the Broncos training facility and locker room. Then we dined in their dining hall. Top end healtyh food and a health bar loaded with protein mixes, fresh fruit, blenders etc.

Elway, and the coach came through and stopped to chat. Great experience.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts