Yellow Bullet Forums banner

501 - 520 of 589 Posts

Β·
Registered
43,923 Posts
This last Page ,,,, And you Idiots wonder why I mention why you should all read Lord of the Flies.

You'd actually all learn something about yourselves, and None of it is Good.

"Resistance is Futile. You will be Assimilated" ... Borgbot Morons

That's enough for now ........
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Β·
Registered
43,923 Posts
Looks like Princess Sissy had to make a CVS run for more tampons.... better stock up on them sissy, it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

Β·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I did some research and the closest I could come was pronounced for the layman is Oohchacktaha !!!

Old Indian word that means: one who suckles while blowing horn ...

Oohchacktaha !!!
Has a nice ring to it I think !!!

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Wrong as usual, just like your mentor mule was...... I sure as hell couldn't find your picture on a hetero site, so when I googled G-Code the only site that came up was a fag site....You're just mad because I found your 8th grade prom picture....just admit it Princess Sissy......Resistance is Futile
Princess Cupcake,

Let me point a couple things out to you that are Reality and not your gay ass fantasy.

For something to actually be funny it should have at least a tinge of truth behind it.

1: The one who has shown themselves to be a Sissy in here is you with your "Why Why Why" Echo Chamber Safe Space thread.

2: It was you who was surfing pictures of black gay men. Same as we all know Mulehole did. That make you more like him than me or anyone else in here.

3: Mulehole and I never saw eye to eye on anything ( no pun intended) You can bet your ass ( gay ass at that) that you and Mule lined up eye to eye more so than he and I ever did.

Princess Cupcake Idiot.

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
He used to be a decent guy up until Trump got elected....then he became a pompous, condescending little prick.
FYI Princess Cupcake,

Same guy, and still one of the most objective people you will ever meet.

What's so funny about your tribe full of Obnoxious Morons, is the fact that you actually agree with me on probably 95% of political-social topics, but when it comes to certain things about your Lord Trump, how dare I have a differing opinion. Not a single one of you insecure fucking Useful idiots has an issue with my arguments about Trump with that Idiot Horner, or the He/She/It thing from Canada, with 7 different personalities, when it come to my support of Trump.

You, Here No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil of our Lord Trump, Tribe of Useful Idiots just cant stand anyone being critical of anything, of the guy you think walks on water and you would eat a shit sandwich from him just to be able to say you had lunch with him. FACT

Lord of the Flies, you Obnoxious Moron, you're a member of the Tribe, just living the events on your keyboard. You pea brain fuck.

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Have I ever said anything about what you say about Trump?

I care about that about as much as the President would...

''Lady parts"?, have you confused yourself about genders as well?
So it's my few posts a day over in Trash that are annoying to you ? Or would it be my posts about BBF's that annoy you ? Or the fact that I'm not a fan of Glocks ?

So, what category of posts have put a burr under your saddle ?

Β·
Registered
19,403 Posts
So it's my few posts a day over in Trash that are annoying to you ? Or would it be my posts about BBF's that annoy you ? Or the fact that I'm not a fan of Glocks ?

So, what category of posts have put a burr under your saddle ?
You don't annoy me, that would indicate that you are somehow relevant...

Stop being an idiot...

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
You don't annoy me, that would indicate that you are somehow relevant...

Stop being an idiot...
You don't say: post 331
Annoying people (your "tribe") "annoy" me...
So I'll ask again, what category of posts of mine annoy you ? ... Can you be specific ?

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Just too easy to catch Princess Sissy.
Desperation .....: (your'e the definition of it)

When you have to make shit up .... vs the facts.

For something to actually be funny it should have at least a tinge of truth behind it.

1: The one who has shown themselves to be a Sissy in here is you with your "Why Why Why" Echo Chamber Safe Space thread.

2: It was you who was surfing pictures of black gay men. Same as we all know Mulehole did. That makes you more like him than me or anyone else in here.

3: Mulehole and I never saw eye to eye on anything ( no pun intended) You can bet your ass ( gay ass at that) that you and Mule lined up eye to eye more so than he and I ever did.

Princess Cupcake Idiot.

Β·
Registered
3,834 Posts
You get a Dissertation !!! You get a Dissertation !!! Everyone gets a Dissertation !!!

And it's still just Oohchacktaha's Opinions !!!

And he Hates It !!!
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Obnoxious Morons .... You're all spinning in Circles

Are we done yet ?

Β·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,169 Posts
Jon, put down your shovel and climb out of the pit you dug.

Β·
Registered
54,428 Posts
What language is bla bla bla....that's all I see from Princess Sissy.
I never read his shit. I just type a few letters, and he writes a book. Over and over and over and over and over again.

You have to be the most insecure person in the world to respond that way. And light headed, too.

There is a reason daddy keeps him guarding the gravel pit and away from customers.

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Jon, put down your shovel and climb out of the pit you dug.
Playing Whack a Mole with 5 of the Tribes Most Useful of Idiots .... 5 vs 1 and it's them who have to make shit up and spin. One of them even surfing the web of gay black guys and you think I dug the pit ? Seriously .... I'm ok, but thanks for your concern.

Not a straight answer yet......... ( Princess Cupcake already proved she's not straight)

Note to the Tribe: That's they'll all read and then claim they didn't

What's so funny (in a sad kind of way) about your tribe full of Obnoxious Morons, is the fact that you actually agree with me on probably 95% of political-social topics, but when it comes to certain things about your Lord Trump, how dare I have a differing opinion. Not a single one of you insecure fucking Useful idiots has an issue with my arguments about Trump with that Idiot Horner, or the He/She/It thing from Canada, with 7 different personalities, when it comes to my support of Trump.

You, Here No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil of our Lord Trump, Tribe of Useful Idiots just cant stand anyone being critical of anything, of the guy you think walks on water and you would eat a shit sandwich from him just to be able to say you had lunch with him. FACT

Β·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
I never read his shit. I just type a few letters, and he writes a book. Over and over and over and over and over again.

You have to be the most insecure person in the world to respond that way. And light headed, too.

There is a reason daddy keeps him guarding the gravel pit and away from customers.
You could always head back over to the NA section and give out advice to a guy as Absolute, when you don't know the facts of his situation. Kind of like how wrong you were about lottery taxes.

Β·
Registered
19,403 Posts
Playing Whack a Mole with 5 of the ad homiem.... 5 vs 1 and it's them who have to make shit up and spin. One of them even surfing the web of gay black guys and you think I dug the pit ? Seriously .... I'm ok, but thanks for your concern.

Not a straight answer yet......... ( ad hominem already proved she's not straight)

Note to the ad hominem: That's they'll all read and then claim they didn't

What's so funny (in a sad kind of way) about your tribe full of Obnoxious Morons, is the fact that you actually agree with me on probably 95% of political-social topics, but when it comes to certain things about your Lord Trump, how dare I have a differing opinion. Not a single one of you insecure fucking Useful idiots has an issue with my arguments about Trump with that Idiot Horner, or the He/She/It thing from Canada, with 7 different personalities, when it comes to my support of Trump.

I could go on, but, you wouldn't get it...

501 - 520 of 589 Posts