Yellow Bullet Forums banner

481 - 500 of 590 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Why are you concerned about how or why I do things?
Why are you concerned about my comments about Trump ?

They've agitated your lady parts for some 3 years now. Have you ever asked yourself why ?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Good thing I don't feel the need to brag about myself and usually LMMFAO at those that do...

His posts have kept me going through the Pandemic !!!

I'm sure he regrets quoting me a couple weeks ago ... Although he won't admit it, Because horncode never wrong Momma said so during a Breastfeeding session !!!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

They've agitated your lady parts for some 3 years now. Have you ever asked yourself why ?

Why did my Chicken Little meme Trigger your mangina so bad a couple weeks ago ???

DumbFuck ...

We know, We know, Knee Jerk Reactions !!!
🤣🤣🤣

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
This last Page ,,,, And you Idiots wonder why I mention why you should all read Lord of the Flies.

You'd actually all learn something about yourselves, and None of it is Good.

"Resistance is Futile. You will be Assimilated" ... Borgbot Morons

·
Registered
19,403 Posts

Have I ever said anything about what you say about Trump?

I care about that about as much as the President would...

''Lady parts"?, have you confused yourself about genders as well?

·
Registered
43,927 Posts
Both are almost funny coming from the guy who was online searching for "gay black men" .. You and Mulehole have that in common, and now we all know it. But you just keep running with it's me who's a "sissy" and "gay"

Will do, Facts are in evidence right here on good ol YB.

·
Registered
14,115 Posts

·
Registered
14,115 Posts
It took you 3 years to tie the "story" together ....Congrats. Ya Tool.

You keep running with that.

It took me 3 years to get tired of your 3rd-grade ass not catching on.

Way to go Princess...Here's your prize

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
He used to be a decent guy up until Trump got elected....then he became a pompous, condescending little prick.
I could see a thin-skinned, insecure, Princess Cupcake seeing it that way.

Still the same exact guy, but just not on the same Cheer squad as you and you can't deal with that, because you're an insecure Trumpflake.

"Why Why Why" why did Fox News take away my Echo Chamber Safe Space"

Mark O'Neal;49551826 said:
It has value to a lot of Americans. There is no need for him to shut up because of a bunch of imbecilic Trump Chumps.

I actually think I'm against Trump, largely, because of his supporters. You're a repugnant bunch.
That is a dead-on bullseye on you and your Tribe.

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Will do, Facts are in evidence right here on good ol YB.
Says the guy who was surfing the net for gay black men. Got it. Is your perspective on things always this screwed up.

In all seriousness, Jackass, the only other YB member known to have searched the web for gay black men was Mulehole. And now we know you do the same.

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
This last Page ,,,, And you Idiots wonder why I mention why you should all read Lord of the Flies.

You'd actually all learn something about yourselves, and None of it is Good.

"Resistance is Futile. You will be Assimilated" ... Borgbot Morons

That's enough for now ........

·
Registered
43,927 Posts
Says the guy who was surfing the net for gay black men. Got it. Is your perspective on things always this screwed up.

In all seriousness, Jackass, the only other YB member known to have searched the web for gay black men was Mulehole. And now we know you do the same.
Wrong as usual, just like your mentor mule was...... I sure as hell couldn't find your picture on a hetero site, so when I googled G-Code the only site that came up was a fag site....You're just mad because I found your 8th grade prom picture....just admit it Princess Sissy......Resistance is Futile

481 - 500 of 590 Posts