Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gcode knows everything perfectly. Knows how to say everything that the press cant spin.

Knows nthe perfect amount of reaction to have to every situation despite people or countries lying to you about the facts.

Gcode, seriously, have you sent your resume' to trump?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,347 Posts
:D

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,347 Posts
:D

·
Long Live The King
98,268 Posts
Gcode knows everything perfectly. Knows how to say everything that the press cant spin.

Knows nthe perfect amount of reaction to have to every situation despite people or countries lying to you about the facts.

We went over this the other day:

You mean actually finishing a sentence and not stepping on your own message ?

I learned that in Mr. Bixon's Speech Communication and Debate class in 7th grade.
Maybe Trump should take a simple Speech Communication class, or two ?

When you have limited time to get your message across you don't repeat the same thing three times+. Often Trump will say the same thing 5 times.

When you have a point to make, you don't side-track your message with ancillary (lessor) supporting points over and over. You mention the ancillary point, you tie it to your main point, and then you move on. You don't dwell on it.

You start a point and you finish it. You don't step on your own message by sidetracking your message with unnecessary "chatter".

In a debate situation, if asked a leading question from the opponent, don't take the bait.

Those are all points of verbal communication I first learned in 7th grade in a Speech Communication Debate class I took as an elective. You might have noticed, VP Pence may have had some of the same lessons.

·
Registered
17,203 Posts
No doubt, Trump slaughters the English language. But he usually gets his point across. The most important thing is, he acts and gets shit done. Dummies like horn-code get so hung up on 'window dressing' they forget all about how effective he is.

·
Long Live The King
98,268 Posts
You stupid Fuck,

There's a reason in everyone of those press conferences VP Pence bats "Clean-up". It's not because Trump "slaughters the English language" It's because he often communicates about as well as a "C-" 7th grader.

·
Registered
21,712 Posts

🤣 😂 🤣

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,188 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I told you Gman hate to say it regardless of what you know and how smart you are you're a laughing stock now kind of sucks.............................................................

I know I know you dont care or give a shit just pointing something out that I thought wouldn't happen to you....................

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I told you Gman hate to say it regardless of what you know and how smart you are you're a laughing stock now kind of sucks.............................................................

I know I know you dont care or give a shit just pointing something out that I thought wouldn't happen to you....................

🤣🤣🤣

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,347 Posts
No doubt, Trump slaughters the English language. But he usually gets his point across. The most important thing is, he acts and gets shit done. Dummies like horn-code get so hung up on 'window dressing' they forget all about how effective he is.
Exactly

1 - 20 of 590 Posts