Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
That thing is kinda cool in a weird way. Paint all that aqua, black and maybe you would have something. Also that chick should have burned some rubber!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
This 680 horse, carbed, LS7 one was running 10.10 at Norwalk when I was there a couple of years ago.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
This 680 horse, carbed, LS7 one was running 10.10 at Norwalk when I was there a couple of years ago.

Was built by steve bashford out of Michigan. My buddy talked about his uncle building that car for a while then just up and sold it not long after he made a few passes.

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
The best looking thing on the car, is the girl.

I can't believe someone else bought the damn thing, it's been on ebay, craislist and racingjunk about 10 times now.

·
Registered
275 Posts

OK, I like weird shit.... SO I had to have it. I bought this car a year or so ago. I since have upgraded it from the LS7 to a forged LS based 454ci engine.... Titanium rods, ported LS7 heads, QFT 1050,NOS Big Shot plate, Killer Powerglide ,Coan Nitrous converter,Carbon fiber driveshaft,etc...... The car is about done now, we are installing a factory looking guage set up and nitrous controller now. : )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts