Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything on here about this and just saw it myself........ Maybe spreading the word will help bring this lil baby back to her mom and dad......

Lisa Irwin Missing: 10-Month-Old Abducted From Crib

A frantic search is underway for an infant reportedly abducted from her crib in a Kansas City, Mo., home late Monday night.
Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen by her mother, who laid her down to sleep at 10:30 p.m. The child was discovered missing by her father at 4 a.m. when he returned home from work. The parents immediately called police.
An Amber Alert has been issued for the child and authorities are canvassing the suburban Kansas City neighborhood and nearby wooded areas.
"Hopefully the child's close and safe, but right now we're utilizing all available resources," said Officer Darin Snapp, a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department.
The FBI is assisting in the investigation and authorities warned that the kidnapper may have already crossed state lines.
"It's very possible that this child could be in Kansas," said Snapp. "We're right on the state line."
As yet, police have no suspect description, no vehicle description and no eyewitnesses to the abduction.

"It's very frustrating," Snapp said. "We're hoping somebody comes forward and gives us the right information."
Police said the kidnapper may have gained entry to the home through a window in the child's room, which showed signs of tampering. "Somebody could have entered through the window and abducted the child that way," Snapp said. "We don't know for sure yet."
Police urged anyone with information about the girl's whereabouts to immediately call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-8477.
Lisa has blue eyes and blond hair, is 30 inches tall and weighs 26 to 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it, police said. The child has two bottom teeth and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. Her parents said she also has a cold with a cough.
An officer at the scene told KMBC-TV that the child's disappearance was especially concerning given the fact that the abduction was reported by both parents.
"I realize that some of these Amber Alerts involve parents or parental abductions, but we have both the parents here. So that puts us on a little higher state of alert," police Sgt. Stacey Graves said

·
Registered
43 Posts
so sad i live close to where this happend. I sure hope they find her. They need to kill the SOB that done this.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
For some reason my BS meter went off. Last seen at 10:30 p.m and reported missing at 4 a.m :confused: I have a feeling it's the parents who would steal a baby out of all things?..

Probably never see this child again, sadly. :( But whoever is responsible for this I hope they die in a crucial death and burn in hell!!! :mad:

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I hope I am wrong, but I live here in KC and My BS Meter went off too. They said the reason for the late call in was the phones in the house and the baby where missing, the dad came home at 10:30 and asked the mom where the baby was,,,,,,, but there is a 7 year old and 10 year old boys in the homes, I would never rule out there was somthing that happend and panic sunk in. I really hope it ends well but is pretty hard to beleive things all line up so odd in these things and never seems to be whats first told.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I hope I am wrong, but I live here in KC and My BS Meter went off too. They said the reason for the late call in was the phones in the house and the baby where missing, the dad came home at 10:30 and asked the mom where the baby was,,,,,,,
I read this:
"Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen by her mother, who laid her down to sleep at 10:30 p.m. The child was discovered missing by her father at 4 a.m. when he returned home from work. The parents immediately called police".!... :smt102

·
Registered
473 Posts
The dad acted a little fishy in the tv interview yesterday, I told the ole lady that unfortunately I bet they end up having something to do with it.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I read this:
"Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen by her mother, who laid her down to sleep at 10:30 p.m. The child was discovered missing by her father at 4 a.m. when he returned home from work. The parents immediately called police".!... :smt102
The news has as many storys as the parents,,,,

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I have watched it a bit ,something does sound right with the parents story,maybe I am playing cop again !!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
The news has as many storys as the parents,,,,
I'm sure you guys are getting current updates!...
I just heard the parents quit cooperating, WTF is that about, lock those fuckers up IF that's the case!...

I personally think that's bullshit, you don't "quit cooperating"!... :mad:

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea when I read it originally I said... hmmm.... why leave the window open in your babies room on a rancher, and if someone was going to kidnap this baby, it would have to be someone that KNEW them, KNEW the baby was in the home.......

However, I was giving the benefit of the doubt, and either way, I hope this lil angel is found alive and healthy and if her parents had anything to do with it, I hope they rot and she's sent to a very good home.

Just need to FIND this lil girl.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really hope you're not right, but something tells me you're right, I truly hope that baby is not dead....

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Yep the Lady said it again today " she had all three Cell phones in the house changing numbers and who ever took the kid took all the phones too" So thats why they could not call right away. Sorry you dont take the kid and stop for "all three phones" they had been calling back and forth about it and are covering it up is my bet. Poor Kids

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UPDATE

Father of missing baby: 'I reached my boiling point'

Mother failed polygraph; tells AP police said, "You did it...And we have nothing"

1 - 20 of 116 Posts