Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta love it...30lb forklift tank, obviously empty......but always neat to see how they ship stuff..... but it was the best price i could find, 155.00 for the tank with free shipping.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Last year I bought a Bosch table saw for about the same price as local with free 2 day shipping. I have no idea how they ship something of this size 2nd day for free.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Did they throw it when they delivered it? Amazon just cut me a check because the idiot that delivered the package, similar in size /weight to yours there. He left on the hood of my truck. Didn't just set it there. Set it and slid it, so scratched it all up. It's like the failed uber drivers that deliver for them now.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankfully we live in a rural area and the usps people are respectful rarely have issues.

few weeks ago i bought a 5 gallon bucket of envirorust on amazon, it was packed the same way, its biodegradable but i wonder how they skate some of the rules since it is a chemical..... the delivery girl is going to be mad at me i need about 40 gallons of that product, and its cheaper than ordering a drum of it. soooo ill be ordering 6-7 buckets of it.... ill do them at random not in 1 purchase.

·
Wart Remover
2,837 Posts
OP, would you rather of had a box full of peanuts? :confused:
I doubt those would power his forklift.

If that were to happen, I'd imagine he'd be rather salty!

Thanks folks, I'm here all week:p

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
Did you know that there are farmers that grow popcorn, like packing peanuts, for packaging shipments for oversees. After delivery they can eat the popcorn packaging. We have a couple local here that do.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
I bought my daughter a a few things the other day for her spring break trip. They put it in with my neighbors boxes. Thankfully I have good neighbors. Now at work from UPS, that's a different story and talk about beat to shit.

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
I live next to the Fire Dept. a village of a couple thousand, I get their bills and mail all the time. Same mail lady for years.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OP, would you rather of had a box full of peanuts? :confused:
we got alot of stuff shipped in for our business, and thankfully only 1 supplier uses peanuts and they are the starch kind and we order from them only a couple times a year, they provide really good packing but they are a huge waste

my point was, its just interesting, and i kinda feel bad for the usps girl to need to deal with this stuff

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
I doubt those would power his forklift.

If that were to happen, I'd imagine he'd be rather salty!

Thanks folks, I'm here all week:p
Well no one can say they weren't warned.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,941 Posts
At least one side of the tank was "protected"

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts
gotta love it...30lb forklift tank, obviously empty......but always neat to see how they ship stuff..... but it was the best price i could find, 155.00 for the tank with free shipping.

That's not a bad price. Makes me think about buying a spare.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts