Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not kept up with the trial much but just seen they are letting her come home.

·
Registered
450 Posts
shes a good looking girl, but thats all I know. The rest doesnt matter as im sure the truth was twisted so much no one knows.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Except there was absolutely no evidence to convict her...the DNA was the only evidence, and that got thrown out.

I was watching a news program this morning and they said what the Italian police thought was blood on the knife, turned out to be rye bread!!

I know nothing about the case but they were saying her imprisonment was almost all anti American sentiment.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
They've convicted the guy that did the murder already.... Knox and her boyfriend were guilty
by association only... Italian prosecutor is very corrupt and used some very shady tactics to
get the first conviction.

The rules of law and evidence won out in the end.

Congrats to Knox... can't wait to see her in Playboy.

mardyn

·
YB Managing Editor
51,162 Posts
It's bullshit. She was railroaded by the prosecution and the DNA evidence was tampered with. These girls were best friends. She had just gone to a chocolate festival with her a couple days before. Then all of a sudden she hacked her to death?

I'm glad she got a fair shake. ;)

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
She's free because this is the killer.

Imagine that?:smt102

·
Registered
114 Posts
As jacked up as our judicial system is, it's still better than what most other countries have. I'm glad I've never had to encounter shady stuff like this when I traveled.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts