Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My only reason to post this thread is to let people know we are living in a different world now.

Six weeks ago, we had just taken down the For Rent sign we had on our house next door because it was rented. I looked out my kitchen window and saw a large, quad cab truck in its driveway. Thinking it was someone else interested in renting it, I put my shoes on to walk next door and tell them it was already rented.

As I walked out my front door, I see this same large, heavy truck driving quickly around the back yard of the property tearing up stuff. I met him at the edge of the driveway as they were heading out. I asked him why he was tearing up my back yard. He said he heard the place was for rent and was looking around. I said then just get out and walk around, you don't just drive in someone's back yard as there are many things that can be damaged.

Well, this very fit, muscular, black fellow, about 35 years my junior goes to get out of his truck as he wants to "whip my *ss." I held the door and stated I'm a senior citizen and a disabled vet and don't want to fight with him and to just leave.

He had a gun and a set of brass knuckles on the console. Thankfully, he only grabbed the brass knuckles and busted through the door at me. Now, I may be old, but I know how to defend myself against the average guy. I quickly came to realize this guy was a trained fighter because he was extremely fast and knew how to fight. I suspect an MMA fighter. I blocked the first 6-7 blows and never saw the brass knuckles until it was inches from my forehead.

I felt like I got hit with a lead pipe and it dazed me. He quickly took advantage of that and shoved me down to the ground , pinned my arms, and went to slugging my face, head and neck left and right with full swings----just like an MMA fighter. I went in and out of conciousness and regained conciousness just in time to see him (out of my only working eye) to set me up for 7 more full swing blows with the brass knuckles to my left side.

If it weren't for some passing motorist seeing it and pulling right up to us and blowing the horn, I"m sure he would have killed me----he was certainly trying to. He hit me some 50 times and tried to take my eye out and crush my throat.

No one got his tag number and he is still on the loose. You can bet the karma truck is headed his way though.

I was taken to the trauma center and it took a plastic surgeon almost 400 stitches to put my face back together. I have recently regained my hearing on that worst side but have permanent damage to that eye.

The only thing worse than getting your rear kicked is having to pay for it and the bills are mounting up.

I am not cutting the grass and even going to the mailbox without a pistol strapped to my side anymore. People harping to be rid of guns should think of this incident. We are living in that world now-----it could happen to anyone.

So please be aware of that and always be ready to protect yourself.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that, probably some piece of shit that should already be locked years ago up but has been given a break by liberal judges his whole life, hope they can make an arrest,

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Between Crestview and DeFuniak Springs. He was about 30-35 years old, dark skinned black fellow, very fit, clean cut, shaved head, wearing white shorts with a band of oriental writing around the bottom and a black t shirt. He was with a portly white woman about the same age with dyed hair. My wife can give a better desciption of her, she saw the whole thing. They were driving a 10-15 yr old full sized dodge quad cab truck with dull white paint and running boards. He also had a tattoo on his right arm with a long blue-green line going down it.

The worst part about this is the trauma my wife experienced watching it happen. We don't carry phones with us and she had to run back to our house to call the police.

They want him bad and have even supoenaed our phone records to see if they may have called about the house.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
So sorry to hear of this nightmare.
I hope & pray you heal up...in all
ways.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Holy phuck man, glad your on the mend.

Hope that POS gets whats coming to him !

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Contact Obammy and find out the location of his son. These animals always go straight to violence. They don't know how to hold a conversation or take criticism. It's in their DNA. That's why the cops are always shooting them.

Look at the shooting in Clearwater. Home slice thought he was going to be a badass thug and surprise the white guy in the parking lot. His thug mentality immediately changed when whitey broke out a pistol while laying on the ground. Now Stimey is in a pine box....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to hear this...Any neighbors have footage on security cameras...???
I'm ashamed to admit it but we have security cameras. They need to be reformmated every so often and I had not done it when it needed it some six months earlier. So, nothing got recorded.

So sorry to hear of this nightmare.
I hope & pray you heal up...in all
ways.
Thanks, my wife calls me Timex now. I can take a licking and keep on ticking.

My sister and I have a running joke when she calls me or I call her. We answer with "word" or "word up." I say he beat ebonics into me.:)

Strangely enough, God has always found ways to keep my ol' sorry butt alive. And once again, through all the imaging to see what was damaged, they found I have an aortic aneurysm next to my heart. This is the kind of thing that usually the coronor finds during the autopsy. I have it scheduled to get it fixed next month.

I really appreciate what God does for me, I just wish I could get the message by say e-mail for once.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
I’m so sorry and wish you a speedy recovery, I hate what our once great country has become.

I also wish you swift justice, with a large slice of vengeance on the side!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Hope you have a quick recovery.

It sucks that we have to worry about such things happening.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Hope they catch that pos. I’m sure this isn’t his first time doing something like this and I bet he is a felon already.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can we help in anyway...Maybe some $$$...???
Thanks, I think we can handle the financial hit for now. I did have to pay the plastic surgeon right up front. They consider that elective surgery and insurance won't cover that. If I had let the emergency room doctor sew me up, I would have looked like Chucky. I couldn't let my beautiful wife go around being called The Bride of Chucky, so I called in the expert.

Fortunately, I heal well. Most are surprised I look as well as I do in just six weeks. At least I'm not scaring little kids anymore.

The best way everyone can help is to be aware of the potential dangers of the world we live in now and always be ready to protect yourself---even at home. I always assumed my home was my safe place.

·
Premium Member
15,214 Posts
Damn, had a similar experience last nite, I have spec house for sale next door, contracted but not closed yet, sign still up, beater pickup drives down to the river front past "no vehicles" sign, turns around in my yard, gets a case of the ass when I yell "GTFO of there can't you read?" He started talking shit, told him house was sold, called me a dick weed and other interesting oaths, I stayed on the porch like a good old man, fucker drove off, but he was a angry white boy, could have escalated easily I'm afraid. OP, sad for you, fucking nigger with a coal burner, kill with fire.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts