Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the rental car ruccus elims? Wheres the big wheel races? Wheres all the other dumb shit we all know you guys pulled?

Ive seen BMF's burnout, but its the only video i can find?

I watched the live feed most of the weekend so ive seen all the important cool stuff, now wheres the drunken fun stuff?

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
um there was a live feed????

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u had to be there for most of that kinda like vegas what happens there kinda thing
If the golf cart elims made it to youtube, why the fuck cant these? I had pre planned family obligations and count fuckin make it, god knows there was enough people from MI i could have carpooled with

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Dude after the rental ruckus it got stupid fucking golf cart wheelies to the 1/8 mile mini bike burnouts
golfcart races and much more

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude after the rental ruckus it got stupid fucking golf cart wheelies to the 1/8 mile mini bike burnouts
golfcart races and much more
Thats why Im phuckin pissed there are no videos!! I Was gonna take you up on your spplit the ride down offer if i hadnt had to go to stupid fucking commifornia!

You going again in Feb? Ill clear my fuckin calander right now. Idk what kinda truck you got, but i got a tent and a big truck if you wanna go and just camp there (no homo so dont you phucksticks get any stupid ideas)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts