Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about the idea of not only allowing, but promoting the useage of Methanol in a heads up class? I'm talking ALL classes, not just supercharger specific classes, even Normally Aspirated classes.

Does anyone care to list both positive and negatives to this idea? NOT just negatives??

For Starters. It is a LOT easier on parts. I would think Nitrous guys would love this stuff.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you imagine the national press this would bring a sanctioning body, that was promoting a more environmentally friendly fuel in their series? I bet it would be a BIG deal, and would get BIG attention.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
M. Ray, to be honest the little lady smacked me in the head everytime I used to throw something out the window of my car. Now my car is a F(#&#in mess!!! :evil:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Michael Ray said:
Monty Mikho said:
M. Ray, to be honest the little lady smacked me in the head everytime I used to throw something out the window of my car. Now my car is a F(#&#in mess!!! :evil:
She needed to slap ya... You too young to remember the crying Indian commercials?
Nope I go remember that.. Damn Im old!!

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ain't too old to remember the crying indian.... the only problem is why didn't they have a crying white guy on there? Oh nevermind...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts