Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
We can only hope this season is better then the last 10 lol.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Bitch... I was a Die hard Ninner fan, back when Monty was playing Pac Man....

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Diehard Patriots fan here. But the 49ers made me love football as a kid. Joe montana,Jerry rice,Steve young. Bad ass players. I'm glad for all the 9ers fans congrats. If my team isn't there I'm routing for you.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Amazing what a head coach, that got some time to pick Bill Walsh's brain, and really learn how to Coach a football team cam do.

The hiring of Harb is the best move this team has done in 10 years. This team has always had the talent, just no true leader. Alex Smith was the #1 draft pick for a reason. Harb is the right coach to turn Smith around. In a short off season, Smith's footwork is way better, and he is not panicking in the pocket.

Team is looking pretty good. Another good test next week against the Lions

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Lucky for the 49ers there isn't much competition in the NFC West. But watch out, the Seahawks should be a much better team by the time we play again. It will be either us or you in the playoffs this year, depending on how quickly our rookies learn and gel together.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I am so happy this year so far! Coach Harb has done a fantastic job with #11 Alex Smith. He's making good reads, throwing the ball well, & not forcing the ball like in years past. As you can see by the first few weeks he only let Alex throw screen passes and short high percentage stuff but now he is letting Alex throw down the fireld & he has a lot more confidence!
The way our deffense is playing against the run & our secondary is looking better each week I think we are a playoff team again. Frank Gore & Hunter are pounding the rock on the ground & our kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. is [email protected]!!! I think our top recievers Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan, & Delainy Walker look great. I'd love to see us WIN the NFC WEST & try to get to the NFC Championship Game!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
5 and 1 best start to a season we have had in 100282734 years :)

im semi excited :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
ive been a niner fan since the steve young/jerry rice days. I was too young for the montana days but its been a long wait, but its nice to have a winning team for a change!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts