Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the track last night to see Larson's Cadillac run. I approached his pit and said, hey Eddie Miller, it's 1Slowmopar. Larry bent down next to his car and picked up a 1/2 " breaker bar and started to run at me.

I yelled, EDDIE RELAX, as we ran circles around his Cadillac. By the fourth lap around his Cadillac I stopped and said, Larry, can I buy a hat from you and will you autograph my t-shirt with, "To Nobody, from Larry Larson.

He did both. It was great to finally meet him, his wife and daughter,

Super bitchin car by the way.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,702 Posts
:)

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should have punched him in the eye and told him your name was Dodge 330........
I just meet a guy who is building a Dodge330, we went to the races together. Engine is complete sitting on a stand, roll bar installed and is currently working on the body. He got the first coat of primer on the frontend. Fiberglass frontend by the way Going to be a bitchin car as all mOpars are :-D

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
I just meet a guy who is building a Dodge330, we went to the races together. Engine is complete sitting on a stand, roll bar installed and is currently working on the body. He got the first coat of primer on the frontend. Fiberglass frontend by the way Going to be a bitchin car as all mOpars are :-D
You are so Wise these days ;)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Was at the track last night to see Larson's Cadillac run. I approached his pit and said, hey Eddie Miller, it's 1Slowmopar. Larry bent down next to his car and picked up a 1/2 " breaker bar and started to run at me.

I yelled, EDDIE RELAX, as we ran circles around his Cadillac. By the fourth lap around his Cadillac I stopped and said, Larry, can I buy a hat from you and will you autograph my t-shirt with, "To Nobody, from Larry Larson.

He did both. It was great to finally meet him, his wife and daughter,

Super bitchin car by the way.
I am sorry , but a small bit of incorrect info in the Story since Larry does have a wife and daughter, maybe a girlfriend or date .

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry , but a small bit of incorrect info in the Story since Larry doesn't have a wife and daughter, maybe a girlfriend or date .
That's what I get for assuming it was his wife and daughter. I made all three of them laugh. That was my main goal.

·
This Space For Lease
2,299 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts