Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Yeah that is not good. Schumacher is financing one of his dragsters and we are seeing cars change sponsorship colors all the time. I guess getting TV coverage at 11pm at night is not conducive to asking for $3million dollars worth of sponsorship.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
I cant think for a minute they will sit out all 6 races left in the season. Id hope someone would come through for a race or two.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Yeah that is not good. Schumacher is financing one of his dragsters and we are seeing cars change sponsorship colors all the time. I guess getting TV coverage at 11pm at night is not conducive to asking for $3million dollars worth of sponsorship.
Yeah...11pm...if we are lucky...I have no fucking clue when to dvr NHRA anymore...:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
It's just a rich mans hobby, and I'd probably consider AJ to still be quite wealthy. He's just not stupid enough to go broke doing it.

·
T/S 368E
32,457 Posts

They is not many smarter then AJ, and he knows not to piss away his dough on a hobby.
Same goes for WJ. Neither one needs to prove a damn thing to anyone, and if the money runs out, so be it.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Dammit, did a search. Edit: I see the fail now. Phone must've autocorrected his first name and I didn't catch it. I'll head to the woodshed now..
Haha it was just a fyi, I'm not the repost police.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him wheeling either MLR's or Steve Torrences 2nd car through the countdown. Both are good cars that could bring home a championship for the team. Especially if AJ would help tune.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
The RED FUEL dragster Spenther used to drive is Gene Snows$$$

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
It's just a rich mans hobby, and I'd probably consider AJ to still be quite wealthy. He's just not stupid enough to go broke doing it.
I called this months ago, years ago......hopefully Fox will inject a little cash into the deal. If not..........I cannot imagine people like Richard Rawlings spending 500 grand for 30 seconds of airtime at midnight. Only an idiot would do that.... Sorry.....

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
Its total bullshit. I sit down to watch what i think is drag racing..........then instead wrestling is on.......
Sponsors need TV
Its not there
I guess there's not enough Drama
Notice everything is being consolidated, centralized? Why sponsor when you can own?, give NHRA just enough sponsorship to hang themselves, buy it for pennies on the dollar

·
Registered
13,091 Posts
Notice everything is being consolidated, centralized? Why sponsor when you can own?, give NHRA just enough sponsorship to hang themselves, buy it for pennies on the dollar
Interesting that the Media owns the Government and Now there going after Drag Racing
Phucking Media

·
Registered
858 Posts
Let the ship sink. The leadership of nhra has brought it to this. Just sucks for the crew guys and others who make a living from it. The rest...no sleep lost.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts